U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2017, 08:10 AM

23,254 posts, read 16,063,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
You write these wacky posts as if I may step outside my door and randomly overdose. Idiot addicts who's lives are wastes, they overdose. And unlike certain groups, we don't protect them, make excuses for them, and blame their problems on another ethnic group.

And reach all you want, but again, only street crime matters because in the end, that is what makes people feel "safe" or "unsafe". There is literally zero street crime in our areas. Almost nil. That is not the case in other places. I wonder why...
Who is we?

Of course opoid addicts are protected. They aren't arresting people en massse for this and are now putting funding into treatment.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
It won't. You don't know the reality of the situation here. There's no rash of new addicts. The pill part of the problem is mostly over. We're dealing with thise who are already addicted. I'm not concerned in the least. This problem never touched my family when it was at it's height and it won't now. But if it did, that's their problem. People who destroy their own lives should never get sympathy, even family. The majority of people in good neighborhoods don't make excuses for their trash. That's how we keep these places nice.
Not according to the city and the news media. I believe them over you.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:26 AM

7,903 posts, read 6,477,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Who is we?

Of course opoid addicts are protected. They aren't arresting people en massse for this and are now putting funding into treatment.
Could've fooled me. The overtime these junkies provide is quite good. Plenty of arrests.

But since you have no understanding of street crime statistics and the methods opiod junkies use, obviously you'd think it's only because of race. There's no way it's because black drug dealers/addicts ply their trade out in the open while the current junkies are mostly inside behind closed doors right?

Old 07-19-2017, 08:27 AM

Still waiting for someone else to prove her domestic violence claims...

I'll refrain from speaking about Borough Park and other orthodox communites. I don't want the attack dogs to appear, lol. We'll just say that these communities are bastions of female euphoria.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Could've fooled me. The overtime these junkies provide is quite good. Plenty of arrests.

But since you have no understanding of street crime statistics and the methods opiod junkies use, obviously you'd think it's only because of race. There's no way it's because black drug dealers/addicts ply their trade out in the open while the current junkies are mostly inside behind closed doors right?
That's a lame excuse right there. Much of the opoids come from prescriptions, but it's not like the law enforcement are targetting the doctors writing these prescriptions which are often resold on the streets.

Oregon is decriminalizing cocaine, heroin, and four other drugs and the bill will be signed by the governor.

This is what I think should happen in NY. Decriminalization and ultimately complete legalization.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:43 AM

227 posts, read 79,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Not a peep from me? Did you skip the last some odd pages.

And please show me where italianwriterdude articulated so convincingly that Black neighborhoods are safer than White neighborhoods? And if Black neighborhoods are indeed so much safer, then maybe its time for the media and pop culture to drop the violin.
Well I noticed you addressed me UNTIL I answered your question with legitimate references. Anyhow, NYWriterDude has given very convincing arguments. If you go back and read them without prejudice and bias, perhaps you'll learn something. There is no IF black niehgborhoods are indeed so much safer...I've proven to you that they are. The sad part is, I shouldn't have had to. I made this suggestion to another person - if you have Netflix, watch the documentary called "13". That show is a remarkable education on the ongoing systematic destruction of black neighborhoods around the country. If you have an Amazon Prime account, watch the PBS docudrama called "We Shall Remain" which showcases my people being lied to for decades by America. White progressives? I have no clue what their definition of progressives are.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
That's a lame excuse right there. Much of the opoids come from prescriptions, but it's not like the law enforcement are targetting the doctors writing these prescriptions which are often resold on the streets.

Oregon is decriminalizing cocaine, heroin, and four other drugs and the bill will be signed by the governor.

This is what I think should happen in NY. Decriminalization and ultimately complete legalization.
You must not read the papers. This is kind of funny. Doctors and nurses are arrested constantly for phony scripts, stealing prescription pads, running straight up pills mills, medicare/caid fraud, etc related to opiod crimes. Dude, you're so bent on making white people out to be bad that you ignore anything that conflicts with "the agenda."

Anyi-white Leftism is a sorry idealogy that requires outright lies to achieve its goals. It's sad that we've allowed it to permeate our nation's society when lead is so cheap...

Old 07-19-2017, 12:27 PM

14,944 posts, read 16,534,340 times
White people are a bunch of anti-social drug addicts and alcoholics who indulge their deeply destructive addictions in their neighborhoods which are densely populated with dens of iniquity (pubs) before going home to their lonely dysfunctional households where they engage in family violence, and ultimately, are the single most destructive force leading to the social and moral downfall of New York City.

At least that is the general idea I get reading the last several dozen posts in this thread.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:50 PM

9,921 posts, read 7,687,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
White people are a bunch of anti-social drug addicts and alcoholics who indulge their deeply destructive addictions in their neighborhoods which are densely populated with dens of iniquity (pubs) before going home to their lonely dysfunctional households where they engage in family violence, and ultimately, are the single most destructive force leading to the social and moral downfall of New York City.

At least that is the general idea I get reading the last several dozen posts in this thread.
But with no empirical evidence to back it up. We just need to take NyWinodude's word for it.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:53 PM

9,921 posts, read 7,687,681 times
Quote:
So then don't make personal claims about things you don't know about. As for stats, look them up yourself if you're interested. If I look them up for you, you're paying my research fees upfront.
Remember. We don't know each other. Let's make that clear.

And I know the stats. Their available all over the place. So transparent that you can't find evidence to dispute them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or