U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 12:56 PM

10,502 posts, read 8,442,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallBull View Post
Well I noticed you addressed me UNTIL I answered your question with legitimate references. Anyhow, NYWriterDude has given very convincing arguments. If you go back and read them without prejudice and bias, perhaps you'll learn something. There is no IF black niehgborhoods are indeed so much safer...I've proven to you that they are. The sad part is, I shouldn't have had to. I made this suggestion to another person - if you have Netflix, watch the documentary called "13". That show is a remarkable education on the ongoing systematic destruction of black neighborhoods around the country. If you have an Amazon Prime account, watch the PBS docudrama called "We Shall Remain" which showcases my people being lied to for decades by America. White progressives? I have no clue what their definition of progressives are.
So we're in agreement, Black NYC neighborhoods have higher crime rates. And this loops back into the original topic of this thread because it has everything to do with NYC's "white progressives." Although they would place all the blame on conservatives, who at the end of the day just want to be left alone like everyone else. You (and unfortunately me too) live under the "white progressives" control.

Old 07-19-2017, 02:44 PM

227 posts, read 90,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
So we're in agreement, Black NYC neighborhoods have higher crime rates. And this loops back into the original topic of this thread because it has everything to do with NYC's "white progressives." Although they would place all the blame on conservatives, who at the end of the day just want to be left alone like everyone else. You (and unfortunately me too) live under the "white progressives" control.
You seriously didn't read my quote and draw the conclusion that we're in a agreement after I disproved your generalization about black neighborhoods with higher crime rates than white neighborhoods. Okay, you're trying to do a jedi mind trick on me, right? Ha. Ha. Good one!

Conservatives want to be left alone? Let this story sink in.
Amendment approved to give Charlie Gard permanent U.S. residency - NY Daily News

And I live in Texas now so I'm not under white progressive control. I am, and more unfortunate than you, under ignorant conservative control. While it's obvious that I miss home in NYC, I'm not about to go back to live anytime soon.

Old 07-19-2017, 03:36 PM

4,925 posts, read 7,055,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Ah, others who haven't touched an university campus, and wouldn't know how to verify an university degree if one fell on their face.

Have you guys seriously not acknowledged this abortion of a sentence? Writerdude (and I cringe even calling you that), you never cease to blow my mind by how atrocious your writing and grammar seem to be. Particularly with the constant boasting about Ivy League this and that.

Old 07-19-2017, 03:43 PM

8,115 posts, read 3,422,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Have you guys seriously not acknowledged this abortion of a sentence? Writerdude (and I cringe even calling you that), you never cease to blow my mind by how atrocious your writing and grammar seem to be. Particularly with the constant boasting about Ivy League this and that.
*LOL* Don't care how many articles are written about him getting his B.A. from *Cornell* and M.A. from Columbia or whatever. Would be ashamed to call myself a *writer* with such poor grammar graduating from *ANY* college or university, let alone *TWO* Ivy League universities.

Old 07-19-2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
*LOL* Don't care how many articles are written about him getting his B.A. from *Cornell* and M.A. from Columbia or whatever. Would be ashamed to call myself a *writer* with such poor grammar graduating from *ANY* college or university, let alone *TWO* Ivy League universities.
Are there links to articles on this thread somewhere? I haven't read the whole thing.

Old 07-19-2017, 03:57 PM

10,502 posts, read 8,442,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallBull View Post
You seriously didn't read my quote and draw the conclusion that we're in a agreement after I disproved your generalization about black neighborhoods with higher crime rates than white neighborhoods. Okay, you're trying to do a jedi mind trick on me, right? Ha. Ha. Good one!

Conservatives want to be left alone? Let this story sink in.
Amendment approved to give Charlie Gard permanent U.S. residency - NY Daily News

And I live in Texas now so I'm not under white progressive control. I am, and more unfortunate than you, under ignorant conservative control. While it's obvious that I miss home in NYC, I'm not about to go back to live anytime soon.
Why not move back to NYC? I'm a very different type of conservative than what you have in Texas. Even here in NYC, I'm far more radical than any of these liberal sheep.

Old 07-19-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Are there links to articles on this thread somewhere? I haven't read the whole thing.
Yes, there's one in Italian. Read it last night since I speak the language. He must do a lot of Indie films or whatever, which is my cup of tea.

https://lillyslifestyle.com/2017/06/...ia-esperienza/

Old 07-19-2017, 04:33 PM

24,054 posts, read 17,456,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
And I get paid for it too. Having credentials is nice.

Unlike you keyboard warriors, whose internet posts get no recognition and no money because you have no credibility.

I have something to say, and those who make the decision to pay decide to pay me. Not you ,and not the others on this forum who claim expertise but who have nothing to back it up.

Old 07-19-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:

Unlike you keyboard warriors, whose internet posts get no recognition and no money because you have no credibility.

I have something to say, and those who make the decision to pay decide to pay me. Not you ,and not the others on this forum who claim expertise but who have nothing to back it up.
*LOL* Am here to tell you... Could care less. If it pays the bills or whatever and stops you from being in college *FOREVER* living off of student loans, then that's great. Have done what I wanted in life. Lived in Europe in one of the most expensive cities. Have my own place in an upper class area. Eat well every day. Speak several languages. Few complaints. Only need to purchase a place and am set.

Old 07-19-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:

And what is your rationale for your p1ss-poor grammar in every other post going back years that anybody can look up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or