U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 07:51 PM

83 posts, read 74,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queensgrl15 View Post
Did anyone hear back yet? I'm actually afraid to call them. They act like it's a nuisance to get an update ��
Hey sorry to bother you, I'm just curious. Did you sign a form for credit verification or just a landlord verification form?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 08:22 AM

9 posts, read 4,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonroe319 View Post
Hey sorry to bother you, I'm just curious. Did you sign a form for credit verification or just a landlord verification form?
We did sign one for a credit check.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
We did sign one for a credit check.
All I signed was landlord verification form and that was it.

Old 08-29-2017, 04:10 PM

I received a rejection letter today. They rejected us because "full time student". I'm going to find out how to appeal seeing as my husband works full time and when the application was handed in no one was in school. As of last week I'm in school part time and my husband is still employed. I find it a little funny that they made such a silly error considering all the attitude they love to give.

Old 08-30-2017, 07:20 AM

Quote:
I received a rejection letter today. They rejected us because "full time student". I'm going to find out how to appeal seeing as my husband works full time and when the application was handed in no one was in school. As of last week I'm in school part time and my husband is still employed. I find it a little funny that they made such a silly error considering all the attitude they love to give.
Definitely appeal and good luck

Old 08-31-2017, 08:05 AM

I called yesterday and explained that the information was inaccurate. The woman told me I didn't have to send anything in and she would speak to the person who looked over my paperwork. I'm trying to wait until tomorrow to follow up but I'm really anxious. Has anyone heard anything? Also I found out that the building is complete.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:23 AM

116 posts, read 116,051 times
Quote:
I called yesterday and explained that the information was inaccurate. The woman told me I didn't have to send anything in and she would speak to the person who looked over my paperwork. I'm trying to wait until tomorrow to follow up but I'm really anxious. Has anyone heard anything? Also I found out that the building is complete.
Try not to stress too much. The building is complete (both Compass 2A and 2B are finished) but there is barely anyone in 2B. I live next door in Compass 1A and every time I walk by those buildings at night there are very few lights on in 2B and no lights on at all in 2A.

Prestige Mangement is slow but they are reasonable/understanding of mistakes so you may not even have to go through the whole appeal process with HPD.

Old 08-31-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astoldby View Post
Try not to stress too much. The building is complete (both Compass 2A and 2B are finished) but there is barely anyone in 2B. I live next door in Compass 1A and every time I walk by those buildings at night there are very few lights on in 2B and no lights on at all in 2A.

Prestige Mangement is slow but they are reasonable/understanding of mistakes so you may not even have to go through the whole appeal process with HPD.
Thanks that's really good to know. This whole process is stressful but I'm sure you know this lol

Old 08-31-2017, 09:59 AM

Astoldby do you mind if I ask how long was tour entire process?

Old 08-31-2017, 02:20 PM

116 posts, read 116,051 times
Quote:
Thanks that's really good to know. This whole process is stressful but I'm sure you know this lol
No prob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonroe319 View Post
Astoldby do you mind if I ask how long was tour entire process?
About 7 months, start to finish. Interviewed January 2016, ran my credit end in May and came in for "2nd interview" (providing updated paperwork) and got the approval end of June and went to see the apt/sign the lease. Moved in the 1st week of July 2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or