Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 05:35 PM

123 posts, read 103,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Her_CC_Q4 View Post
Ay no hombre tu con esto otra vez!? De verdad? Listen go to the cultural society and start attending events. Because the other suggestion I am going to provide is not going to be well received by these crowds here LOL. What's with the Dominican obsession friend? De adonde eres?
Well if you would take care to notice, you would notice I asked this before my other thread. However most everybody ignored it that is until now which is why I started that other thread. Ugh I'm so autistic I guess I come off creepy with my obsessions. And this isn't the only one. Now I'm discouraged in dating. Who would want to date an autistic who comes off as creepy? I guess it's best to just love women and distance myself from them. At least this forum helped me realize that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 05:58 PM

152 posts, read 109,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadofllknowledge View Post
Well if you would take care to notice, you would notice I asked this before my other thread. However most everybody ignored it that is until now which is why I started that other thread.* Ugh I'm so autistic I guess I come off creepy with my obsessions. And this isn't the only one. Now I'm discouraged in dating. Who would want to date an autistic who comes off as creepy? I guess it's best to just love women and distance myself from them. At least this forum helped me realize that.
Haha ohhh well it is not when it was posted it was the frequency and Dominican specific question. Being autistic does not equal creepy.* I think it just came off as repetitive annd maybe trying to start something. As you see people were going back and forth. Why would you be discouraged? Its not a dating website, correct? Logically think...what can help you meet any person? I always say food is a common denominator, music etc., learm about the Dominican culture. Also all of what the others posted and that should help. Seriously you can't really care what strangers in a forum say...can you? Don't take it personal sir.

Last edited by Its_Her_CC_Q4; 07-26-2017 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: Error typing

Old 07-26-2017, 11:08 PM

3,857 posts, read 3,133,420 times
another Dominican post. Damn!

anyone can pass off as a dominican , dominicans come in all shapes or forms, from all parts of the world. there is not a Dominican Look, you know. you do know DR and PR were just stepping stones to the new world right? You do know there are african, arabian, asian, german, italian, spanish looking Dominicans, as those countries have people immagrating to the DR for a new life under the sun, Right. It is discusting that this forum , only the nyc forum gets these dominican posts, and let it ride. I wonder if an african american or Jewish post will last as long?

Old 07-26-2017, 11:22 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,988,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
another Dominican post. Damn!

anyone can pass off as a dominican , dominicans come in all shapes or forms, from all parts of the world. there is not a Dominican Look, you know. you do know DR and PR were just stepping stones to the new world right? You do know there are african, arabian, asian, german, italian, spanish looking Dominicans, as those countries have people immagrating to the DR for a new life under the sun, Right. It is discusting that this forum , only the nyc forum gets these dominican posts, and let it ride. I wonder if an african american or Jewish post will last as long?
Jewish people are protected people in America and in NYC. You can't say the Jew word either, it's like a slur. Say something about Jews and your in big trouble.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:28 AM

25,368 posts, read 36,960,557 times
From the title I was wondering if you could make a nice hallucinogenic from zinnias.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
From the title I was wondering if you could make a nice hallucinogenic from zinnias.
Haha that actually would have been worth a thread. Lol
This nonsense.....not so much!

Old 07-27-2017, 08:38 AM

138 posts, read 148,393 times
Don't know about zinnias but absinthe is made from wormwood. And absinthe has been said to have psychoactive properties.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:57 AM

1,557 posts, read 3,297,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Jewish people are protected people in America and in NYC. You can't say the Jew word either, it's like a slur. Say something about Jews and your in big trouble.
Say whatever you want. People who care too much about identity politics are usually sissys and nerds.

Old 07-27-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzoman View Post
Say whatever you want. People who care too much about identity politics are usually sissys and nerds.
LOL and everyone has something to say about another group - it's silly. Humans do so much of the same crap regardless of background. It's like when people say a certain group speaks loudly or is the loudest. In reality many groups are loud - mostly all of them. I guess it is always easier to point your finger at someone else rather than realize all the similarities. Even when there are differences there are still many similarities.. I bet you that other individuals feel another group of people (other than Jewish people) gets preferential treatment in this city, and if you say anything about them you are a racist. But carry on......the sun will burn out one day and problem solved LMFAO. Also people have discovered when doing genetic/DNA testing that their own background is quite different than they expected and were told by their family. Surprise....our ancestors got around more then we can imagine. it's 2017, people need to wake up and focus on bigger things. When you get distracted by semantics a whole lot of important issues go unaddressed. But hey what do I know? Also an FYI to some about Jewish people....they are NOT all the same. If you think this then you do not have enough information to really speak on the topic. Not everyone is a Zionist, Orthodox etc.

Silly humans.....lost in time.... don't know your history, keep making the same mistakes. Dogs are just domesticated wolves. Be humble. haha

Old 07-27-2017, 11:01 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,269,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadofllknowledge View Post
Now I'm discouraged in dating. Who would want to date an autistic who comes off as creepy? I guess it's best to just love women and distance myself from them. At least this forum helped me realize that.
Oh, boo-freakin'-hoo.

If a forum you have been on for mere days, has just helped you realize that you must endure a lifetime of solitude, you need professional help. Seriously.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just young and being overdramatic.

Go to a good barber, get a cool haircut, buy some new clothes, keep them clean, start hanging out where the women you are attracted are hanging out, and be friendly to everyone in that scene. Not nice, not obsequious, just friendly.
And grow a thick skin, because in life people are going to give you grief just to test you. Let it roll off your back. That is how you will gain acceptance, friends, and attract women.

Asking random people on the internet how to attract women is not how you attract a woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City