U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-26-2017, 09:01 PM
 
1,007 posts, read 582,763 times
Reputation: 861

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I was a paratrooper in Army Special Forces, deployed 4 times and now law enforcement.
Oh that explains a lot.

I can't say I'm suprised someone in law enforcement is obsessively focused with slaughtering black people in a race war...

I thought you were just fantasizing about that stuff, I didn't know it was already a part of your job description
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-26-2017, 10:03 PM
 
Location: New York City
7,135 posts, read 5,512,540 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
what, what a racist article/thread. Imagine if they wrote an article about a "black guy" moving in somewhere. Reverend Al would be leading protest parades up and down Manhattan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 10:15 PM
 
Location: New York City
7,135 posts, read 5,512,540 times
Reputation: 4890
By the way, is that hysterical splinter website where SJWs come from??

sure seems like it, YIKES what a cesspool of bitter angry misdirected malcontents
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 06:30 AM
 
Location: Manhattan
20,167 posts, read 26,469,688 times
Reputation: 9039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Beth View Post
Why are you characterizing this woman as a racist?


It has to do with all that WHITE soft ice cream.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 07:01 AM
 
152 posts, read 54,577 times
Reputation: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
what, what a racist article/thread. Imagine if they wrote an article about a "black guy" moving in somewhere. Reverend Al would be leading protest parades up and down Manhattan
True story....some can dish it but can't take it. Humans are so narrow minded. What a society we have! So damn embarassing. Things will never change until people stop teaching their racism, bigotry and hate. But that will never happen.....so carry on. NYC (actually most places now a days) has a gang mentality.....this is my turf, you people can't live here. Haha stupid as hell. People should only be judged by their character or lack of. Every type of background has the same thing...good and bad. No group is doing so wonderfully so stop it. Sometimes i wish the volcanos would explode and the whole earth just gets wiped clean! But thats not fair to those who actually evolved past this f#@%ry!

Anyway let them proceed with the racism on both sides......all stupid. All self defeating. But drink your poison and have fun!

Last edited by Its_Her_CC_Q4; 07-27-2017 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: Typo again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 09:58 AM
 
532 posts, read 458,313 times
Reputation: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Her_CC_Q4 View Post
True story....some can dish it but can't take it. Humans are so narrow minded. What a society we have! So damn embarassing. Things will never change until people stop teaching their racism, bigotry and hate. But that will never happen.....so carry on. NYC (actually most places now a days) has a gang mentality.....this is my turf, you people can't live here. Haha stupid as hell. People should only be judged by their character or lack of. Every type of background has the same thing...good and bad. No group is doing so wonderfully so stop it. Sometimes i wish the volcanos would explode and the whole earth just gets wiped clean! But thats not fair to those who actually evolved past this f#@%ry!

Anyway let them proceed with the racism on both sides......all stupid. All self defeating. But drink your poison and have fun!
haha that's not gonna happen.
racist in this country will never die. not until older generations are all died out and even that their family members will still hold into it.
plus this current administration isn't making things easier for anyone
oh well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 10:33 AM
bg7
 
7,698 posts, read 7,645,830 times
Reputation: 14991
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
what, what a racist article/thread. Imagine if they wrote an article about a "black guy" moving in somewhere. Reverend Al would be leading protest parades up and down Manhattan
The level of anti-white racism is rising. Its practically PC to be racist against whites nowadays. Many media outlets, especially on the internet, say "white people" this and "white people" that. See, e.g. Huffington, Slate, the other 98% etc. We are not moving to a less racist society, we are moving towards a society where explicit racism is spread out more evenly. Not what MLK had in mind for sure.


So much time spent teaching children that people are not to be judged by the color of their skin, in fact the color of your skin says nothing about your character, behavior and actions. That's what we said. And then they are barraged with "this color person does this" and "this color does that". Well if "white" people do X, then the corollary is simply other colors of people do y and z. I.e. Race, again, becomes the identifier of behavior.


We were heading in the right direction, and then internet basically derailed us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 10:37 AM
bg7
 
7,698 posts, read 7,645,830 times
Reputation: 14991
Quote:
Originally Posted by WANTNYCAPART View Post
haha that's not gonna happen.
racist in this country will never die. not until older generations are all died out and even that their family members will still hold into it.
plus this current administration isn't making things easier for anyone
oh well
And new generations are being taught it is ok to identify color of skin with behavior, even if it is the inverse of what was previously taught.


Previously:
Black people are morally suspect, white people are morally privileged.


Now:
White people are morally suspect, black people are morally privileged.


great - so we are still stuck with race being the attribute that determines behavior, morality and actions - rather than people are individuals.


We nearly got to the point of understanding racism so that we would acknowledge it is racist white people that are racist, not "white people" and so on and so forth with other races and descriptors.... Ah well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 11:16 AM
 
152 posts, read 54,577 times
Reputation: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
And new generations are being taught it is ok to identify color of skin with behavior, even if it is the inverse of what was previously taught.


Previously:
Black people are morally suspect, white people are morally privileged.


Now:
White people are morally suspect, black people are morally privileged.


great - so we are still stuck with race being the attribute that determines behavior, morality and actions - rather than people are individuals.


We nearly got to the point of understanding racism so that we would acknowledge it is racist white people that are racist, not "white people" and so on and so forth with other races and descriptors.... Ah well.

Same circle je%#....different players. Still sucks just as hard! LOL sorry I had to.

You make an excellent point and I agree with you. Once we began separating people based on characteristics it was over. We will never escape the labels and names now.

Sadly people don't get how we are all very much alike in many ways. Also in today's times with 23& Me and Ancestry's DNA tests people are quite surprised by what is found. It is usually a bit different then they expect or were told. but alas it will inevitably continue. Us against them. The Hatfields and Mccoys! haha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2017, 11:51 AM
 
Location: Manhattan
20,167 posts, read 26,469,688 times
Reputation: 9039
In her defense, when I lived at Newport the Mister Softee pulled up at 5PM with that awful jingle jangle and stayed til 9 without shutting off the brainwashing chant. It was mind-numbing with your windows open.


A mass of complaints to the police and Lefrak got rid of the truck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top