Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2017, 09:16 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,365,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
When you equate all living white people with some made-up cabal that you believe is still to this day exercising slavery-like control over all minority peoples, the only sane response is to prepare to defend oneself with overwhelming defensive violence should the need arise.

For example, should I find myself and my children stuck in a human roadblock, I will immediately don my plate vest, helmet and make ready my rifle (my pistol is always ready). I will first attempt to drive my way through it (I will absolutely not stop). Should that fail, I will exit the vehicle with my children to exfil them from the situation. Should the participants decide to do anything other than defecate themselves upon seeing my equipment, I will take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of my children.

Your made up causes do not impress me. I am only concerned with the safety of me and mine. High speed lead injections tend to secure such safety.
If I had a dollar for every time you got on here and spoke of using a weapon to harm someone..

You got issues, bruh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 10:25 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,942,745 times
Quote:
When you equate all living white people with some made-up cabal that you believe is still to this day exercising slavery-like control over all minority peoples, the only sane response is to prepare to defend oneself with overwhelming defensive violence should the need arise.

For example, should I find myself and my children stuck in a human roadblock, I will immediately don my plate vest, helmet and make ready my rifle (my pistol is always ready). I will first attempt to drive my way through it (I will absolutely not stop). Should that fail, I will exit the vehicle with my children to exfil them from the situation. Should the participants decide to do anything other than defecate themselves upon seeing my equipment, I will take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of my children.

Your made up causes do not impress me. I am only concerned with the safety of me and mine. High speed lead injections tend to secure such safety.
The Obama administration is OVER, and so is certain forms of activism. Certain forms of the left only got so powerful because the Obama administration threatened to withhold federal funding from k-12 schools and universities unless they submitted to activists. Militant feminists wanted universities to be able to kick men out who allegedly raped women. Mind you they wanted to do this without any record of conviction or involving the criminal justice system at all. Some woman could accuse a man of rape a year and a half later and universities were supposed to kick him out without a court conviction or else it meant the university was systematically oppressing women! But guess what? A woman appointed by Trump has undone all the Obama era rules, and now all the militant feminists can do is

Of course there are legitimate issues, racial and otherwise that need to be resolved, but I do hope you understand the craziest people were propped up by the federal government and this has ended.

Old 07-25-2017, 11:06 PM

983 posts, read 930,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
The Obama administration is OVER, and so is certain forms of activism. Certain forms of the left only got so powerful because the Obama administration threatened to withhold federal funding from k-12 schools and universities unless they submitted to activists. Militant feminists wanted universities to be able to kick men out who allegedly raped women. Mind you they wanted to do this without any record of conviction or involving the criminal justice system at all. Some woman could accuse a man of rape a year and a half later and universities were supposed to kick him out without a court conviction or else it meant the university was systematically oppressing women! But guess what? A woman appointed by Trump has undone all the Obama era rules, and now all the militant feminists can do is

Of course there are legitimate issues, racial and otherwise that need to be resolved, but I do hope you understand the craziest people were propped up by the federal government and this has ended.
Those crazies are getting more and more attention on both social media and traditional media, and their numbers are growing exponentially. Right wing crazies too, but left wing crazies are growing much faster.

I'm not a paranoid loony like someone here is, but I can't help wonder if someday they won't NEED Obama-like administrations to get their power. What will they do then?

Old 07-26-2017, 01:26 AM

19,010 posts, read 13,913,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
If I had a dollar for every time you got on here and spoke of using a weapon to harm someone..

You got issues, bruh.
I speak only of defense.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:52 AM

88,487 posts, read 84,616,527 times
Quote:
If you don't already, get armed and stock up on ammo. When you read boogey's comments, keep in mind that hordes agree with him, and will eventually lash out physically. At that point, you're going to need to be able to defend you and yours.

I carry a ballistic helmet, plate vest, 400rd of ammunition, a rifle and a handgun in my vehicle at all times.
You'd do well to do something similar if you're white and don't ascribe to the "I was born racist and must repent" nonsense.
Did you take a defensive driving class?

Old 07-26-2017, 04:04 AM

Been trainng my whole adult life.

Old 07-26-2017, 06:34 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,067,340 times
Quote:
Been trainng my whole adult life.
Training for what? Are you a cop or in law enforcement?

Old 07-26-2017, 02:07 PM

32,906 posts, read 36,292,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Did you take a defensive driving class?
My husband got to take the FBI course. He said it was fun. He was terrible in traffic. Thanks for the 20 seatbelt tests, hun.

Old 07-26-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Training for what? Are you a cop or in law enforcement?
I was a paratrooper in Army Special Forces, deployed 4 times and now law enforcement.

Old 07-26-2017, 08:14 PM

32,906 posts, read 36,292,732 times
Quote:
I was a paratrooper in Army Special Forces, deployed 4 times and now law enforcement.
Snake eater. Every neighborhood should have one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City