U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 12:21 PM

3,269 posts, read 3,273,715 times

Advertisements

Dominican ladies in washington heights are some of the hottest I have ever seen.

Great bodies.

Doesn't necessarily translate into girlfriend or wife material.

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard the dominican men complaining about how hard it is to find a dominican woman that isn't crazy.

Came straight from their mouths.

It is what it is. I say its worth it to at least try once.

Get to the heights and inwood and you shouldn't have a problem running into them. They are everywhere.

I had more than my fair share of opportunities to land several and I am not the best looking guy. Just a cool confident dude.

The more you stand out from the typical dominican male the easier it will be to land one of the ladies.

Just beware. Those dominican dudes c*ck block their asses off.

Old 07-24-2017, 12:48 PM

882 posts, read 538,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Dominican ladies in washington heights are some of the hottest I have ever seen.

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard the dominican men complaining about how hard it is to find a dominican woman that isn't crazy.
They're just Betas that can't handle them.

Old 07-24-2017, 12:52 PM

2,922 posts, read 1,191,154 times
why is this race based thread not eliminated already. you need to find a dominicana with kaytlin jenner features

Old 07-24-2017, 01:32 PM

14,840 posts, read 17,423,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post

Great bodies.

Doesn't necessarily translate into girlfriend or wife material.

Came straight from their mouths.

It is what it is. I say its worth it to at least try once.

Get to the heights and inwood and you shouldn't have a problem running into them. They are everywhere.

I had more than my fair share of opportunities to land several and I am not the best looking guy. Just a cool confident dude.

The more you stand out from the typical dominican male the easier it will be to land one of the ladies.

Just beware. Those dominican dudes c*ck block their asses off.
This is also true from my observation and experience. Me I'm cool with plenty of Dominicans, and big into Dominican culture. I can also pass off as Dominican, therefore Dominican guys give me no issues about being with a Dominican women. But if Dominican guy notices that your are black American, or white guy. They will give flack for deing with a Dominican woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD4250 View Post
They're just Betas that can't handle them.
This is very true. Dominican women in NYC will not settle for a beta guy, compared to other ethnic women like black women, Puerto Rican or Italian. .

Old 07-24-2017, 01:46 PM

123 posts, read 53,741 times
If they're not attracted to betas then I'm screwed. Can't change who i am. Me liking Dominican women is a curse.

Old 07-24-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadofllknowledge View Post
If they're not attracted to betas then I'm screwed. Can't change who i am. Me liking Dominican women is a curse.
I hope you know that Dominican women from the Caribbean are far different than the ones born here. I prefer the ones from the island.

Old 07-24-2017, 01:51 PM

7,129 posts, read 5,504,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I hope you know that Dominican women from the Caribbean are far different than the ones born here. I prefer the ones from the island.
that's what vacations are for!!

Old 07-24-2017, 01:52 PM

7,586 posts, read 2,699,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Nothing worse than a stuck up WASPy woman
Am in agreement. What I find troubling about Bronxguyanese is he works in an area where one will not see women in their best light of any background, then takes that and stereotypes an entire group of women. It is quite ignorant to say that one group of people aren't marriage material based off of limited interactions. Know of numerous Dominican women that are married with children (not out of wedlock either) and are doing quite well for themselves. What he sees in his area of the South Bronx and a other Dominican areas is not representative of all Dominican women. Am not saying there isn't some truth to what he says because there is. Just wish he would clarify himself better.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Am in agreement. What I find troubling about Bronxguyanese is he works in an area where one will not see women in their best light of any background, then takes that and stereotypes an entire group of women. It is quite ignorant to say that one group of people aren't marriage material based off of limited interactions. Know of numerous Dominican women that are married with children (not out of wedlock either) and are doing quite well for themselves. What he sees in his area of the South Bronx and a other Dominican areas is not representative of all Dominican women. Am not saying there isn't some truth to what he says because there is. Just wish he would clarify himself better.

sorry to bust your anal hole today too. But I do know of well to do up there Dominicans who have solid two parent households. Some of my best friends have such couplings. I think you assume that I'm totally low class at point. But lets be realistic here, South Bronx Washington Heights and Inwood is not well up there economically. But as for me? I'm giving Dominican women a pass because of my experience and observation. I hope you are not offended? It seems like that you assume that I'm generalizing every Dominican. I'm only making reference to nyc. I know plenty of of successful Dominicans married, own business and college educated.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 07-24-2017 at 02:24 PM..

Old 07-24-2017, 02:21 PM

882 posts, read 538,551 times
Threads like these never end well.
Oh well, I guess it's better to have this then another Affordable Housing discussion right? No? *exits stage left*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or