U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 02:25 PM

7,548 posts, read 2,685,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
sorry to bust your anal hole today too. But I do know of well to do up there Dominicans who have solid two parent households. Some of my best friends have such couplings. I think you assume that I'm totally low class at point. But lets be realistic here. Most Dominicans in NYC live in low income socio economic environments. But as for me? I'm giving Dominican a pass because of my experience and observation. I hope you are not offended?
Oh now you bring up your knowing of *well-to-do Dominicans* after you are checked for your ignorance. Funny you didn't mention these people before but now you have all of these *best friends* that don't fit the stereotype that you've been hyping up from the very beginning of this thread. Guess you are too busy trying to label them as being ghetto and not capable of being in a stable family and relationship. If it isn't the Dominicans you're degrading it is African-Americans. Have you filled your quota for today? I don't assume anything. You do a good job of portraying yourself by what you say on a regular basis. My partner is Dominican and she earns six figures, is well educated from a very respectable university and doesn't sleep around. So much for your stupid assumptions.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:27 PM

1,838 posts, read 1,688,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadofllknowledge View Post
If they're not attracted to betas then I'm screwed. Can't change who i am. Me liking Dominican women is a curse.
Dominican women are very affectionate if they like you. They can be jealous too .

Old 07-24-2017, 02:28 PM

14,778 posts, read 17,397,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Oh now you bring up your knowing of *well-to-do Dominicans* after you are checked for your ignorance. Funny you didn't mention these people before. Guess you are too busy trying to label them as being ghetto and not capable of being in a stable family and relationship. If it isn't the Dominicans you're degrading it is African-Americans. Have you filled your quota for today?
I think you are personally offended by my comment. But from my experience and observation, I'm not with it. As for the op, he can go for Dominican women, but he needs to be cautious. The ones from the island are real nice though. The ones from Florida are also nice. But here in NYC, Dominican women are not my cup of tea.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
I think you are personally offended by my comment. But from my experience and observation, I'm not with it. As for the op, he can go for Dominican women, but he needs to be cautious. The ones from the island are real nice though. The ones from Florida are also nice. But here in NYC, Dominican women are not my cup of tea.
You mean *comments* plural. Yes I'm offended by your sheer ignorance of portraying an entire group of women as something that isn't true while you idolize white women. I have yet to hear you talk negatively about Asian women or white women, but you sit back and dog out African-American women and brown women as if they are only good for sex, then when you are checked, oh yeah I have friends that are such and such. What BS. As I said before all women have skeletons in their closet. If you admitted that, I wouldn't mind your comments, but you come off as stereotyping entire groups of people, and that's what I take issue with.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
You mean *comments* plural. Yes I'm offended by your sheer ignorance of portraying an entire group of women as something that isn't true while you idolize white women. I have yet to hear you talk negatively about Asian women or white women, but you sit back and dog out African-American women and brown women as if they are only good for sex, then when you are checked, oh yeah I have friends that are such and such. What BS. As I said before all women have skeletons in their closet. If you admitted that, I wouldn't mind your comments, but you come off as stereotyping entire groups of people, and that's what I take issue with.
Lol, what are you talking about? You have mood swings like NYwriterdude. Stop being a elitist liberal SJW Pansy and move on please.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Lol, what are you talking about?
You know very well what I'm talking about. Now you're going to feign ignorance. What a *surprise* coming from you.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadofllknowledge View Post
Uh yeah I was just wondering um how do you attract Dominican women? Does anyone know?
As for the OP. If you want to meet Dominican women, try Dyckman avenue during the summer, hookah lounges and such. Check out Salsa Confuego on Fordham Road, and Hudson Lounge next to 125th. Take Merengue and Bachata lessons, frequent Dominican restaurants, take a class or a workshop, Monroe College, Lehman College, Manhattan Community College, Bronx Community College or Hostos Community College where plenty of Dominican women attend. If you want, go to a Dominican Barbarshops in Washington Heights, Inwood, West and South Bronx, and in Crown Heights Brooklyn and East NY Brooklyn.

Quote:
You know very well what I'm talking about. Now you're going to feign ignorance. What a *surprise* coming from you.

You just thook this thread way off course with your arrogant comments. Show me a comment that I said Black and Brown women are good for sex. Please show it. How can I say black and brown people are good for sex, while on the flip side I'm giving them a pass because of attitude and social dysfunction. Why would I make such a comment when I'm in relationship with Black American women who reads my posts all the time. I don't want to go back and forth with you. Its like going back and forth with Nywriterdude.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Nothing worse than a stuck up WASPy woman
Nothing more worse than a stuck up woman in general.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
As for the OP. If you want to meet Dominican women, try Dyckman avenue during the summer, hookah lounges and such. Check out Salsa Confuego on Fordham Road, and Hudson Lounge next to 125th. Take Merengue and Bachata lessons, frequent Dominican restaurants, take a class or a workshop, Monroe College, Lehman College, Manhattan Community College, Bronx Community College or Hostos Community College where plenty of Dominican women attend. If you want, go to a Dominican Barbarshops in Washington Heights, Inwood, West and South Bronx, and in Crown Heights Brooklyn and East NY Brooklyn.

You just thook this thread way off course with your arrogant comments. Show me a comment that I said Black and Brown women are good for sex. Please show it. How can I say black and brown people are good for sex, while on the flip side I'm giving them a pass because of attitude and social dysfunction. Why would I make such a comment when I'm in relationship with Black American women who reads my posts all the time. I don't want to go back and forth with you. Its like going back and forth with you.
All the OP said was that they were interested in attracting Dominican women. You went and made assumptions about what the person was expecting, and immediately assumed they were just looking to hook up. Says a lot about what you think about Dominican women and I'm not the only one that was annoyed with your ignorant comments.

"Go to the Dominican Republic and visit Sosua, or Boca Chica if you want quick action." And you continue it in your post above talking about hookah lounges. You put all of the seedy places first, then proceed with the colleges, etc. You know very well what you're doing and what you're trying to say by placing those things in the order that you're placing them in, repeatedly I may add.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:39 PM

10,320 posts, read 7,225,131 times
Drive a 2017 Ferrari 488 gtb in The Bronx or Washington Heights
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or