U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 05:16 PM

18,238 posts, read 11,645,412 times

Advertisements

Bill de Boob twists that knife deeper into the backs of middle class once again.

https://therealdeal.com/2017/07/25/d...-middle-class/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 06:29 PM

3,700 posts, read 2,485,824 times
OH GTFOH! thank you for posting this. I knew this was brewing about!!!!!!!

I can't wait to leave this stupid ****ing city. If I can ever figure out a way to afford my way out! talk about being stuck in a slime bubble. The middle class (true middle class, not jackasses who claim NYC's middle class make 100K) really do get shafted here. It's just not worth it. I would live a better lifestyle working fast food in so many other places! this is ****ing ridiculous. People in the 45-75K range in this city get their *******s ridden so ****ing hard and wet it's impossible to stay afloat! I'd be much better off quitting my job and working retail and fast food and/or popping out a bastard child (and yes I know men can't **** babies out... yet)

This is a dagger to the heart of people who have been struggling to stay here for years and trying to do the right thing by being educated, by not making babies we can't afford, by being law-abiding citizens.

okay, my blood is literally boiling right now.

I hope this goon gets his head chopped off in one of his corny press release photos from a low flying helicopter. Idiot.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:32 PM

And I thought the point of this program WAS TO KEEP MIDDLE INCOME PEOPLE HERE IN THE CITY! Now they are just turning these developments into projects 2.0?! Just mix them with clueless morons from out of state willing to pay 3000 dollars for a one bedroom or studio!? this is ridiculous and I need to go take a bubble bath or something. CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY! (as far away from this dystopian nightmare of a city as possible)

I give up. I am removing my common application from the Housing Connect website right NOW! I KNEW this program was never really intended to benefit struggling middle class people but just a giant pander for votes from the hoardes of scrubs and rich elite that they suck the toes of. BARF!

Old 07-25-2017, 06:38 PM

The funny thing is I have been telling myself I am outta here for YEARS now, but i'm a sucker to believe in certain platitudes I guess and a victim of my own inertia. The thing about me though is that when I decide on something, it happens FAST. Ugly city that is nothing but a fart chamber of the rich elite and the dregs of society all colluding together in the same giant SMELLY colon. I refuse to be part of this ecosystem anymore, it's NOT healthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGMYZ3x6rM

Old 07-25-2017, 06:53 PM

4,145 posts, read 3,439,875 times
I looooove deblasio. He gives nooooo fuccs

Old 07-25-2017, 06:57 PM

23,247 posts, read 16,049,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius37 View Post
OH GTFOH! thank you for posting this. I knew this was brewing about!!!!!!!

I can't wait to leave this stupid ****ing city. If I can ever figure out a way to afford my way out! talk about being stuck in a slime bubble. The middle class (true middle class, not jackasses who claim NYC's middle class make 100K) really do get shafted here. It's just not worth it. I would live a better lifestyle working fast food in so many other places! this is ****ing ridiculous. People in the 45-75K range in this city get their *******s ridden so ****ing hard and wet it's impossible to stay afloat! I'd be much better off quitting my job and working retail and fast food and/or popping out a bastard child (and yes I know men can't **** babies out... yet)

This is a dagger to the heart of people who have been struggling to stay here for years and trying to do the right thing by being educated, by not making babies we can't afford, by being law-abiding citizens.

okay, my blood is literally boiling right now.

I hope this goon gets his head chopped off in one of his corny press release photos from a low flying helicopter. Idiot.
Calm down dude. If you are really fed up with living in the city and want to get the hell out, first calm down.

Do you know anyone anywhere you might want to live that can give you a heads up on housing opportunities and jobs?

Do you work for a company that could possibly transfer you somewhere else?

You'll work something out man.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:57 PM

You know who also give nooooooooo fuccs? people who don't have to WORK for what they digest/ingest/and ruin.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:58 PM

23,247 posts, read 16,049,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius37 View Post
The funny thing is I have been telling myself I am outta here for YEARS now, but i'm a sucker to believe in certain platitudes I guess and a victim of my own inertia. The thing about me though is that when I decide on something, it happens FAST. Ugly city that is nothing but a fart chamber of the rich elite and the dregs of society all colluding together in the same giant SMELLY colon. I refuse to be part of this ecosystem anymore, it's NOT healthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGMYZ3x6rM
Good you moved along. You'll be better for it.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:59 PM

quote:
Do you know anyone anywhere you might want to live that can give you a heads up on housing opportunities and jobs?

I HAVE A JOB! I HAVE AN APARTMENT (well I have been sharing an apartment with someone for the last 9 years)

Do you work for a company that could possibly transfer you somewhere else?

LOL. no. The only place they would transfer me is the unemployment line, and to be brutally honest with you? I'd almost prefer it since then I could fall into these new income brackets!

Old 07-25-2017, 07:00 PM

quote:
Good you moved along. You'll be better for it.

Personally, I'd rather become a crustie and annoy people like YOU who's only suggestions are to MOVE out. I'd make a good crustie too... I already have a crustie-like dog!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or