U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-26-2017, 02:05 PM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
4,560 posts, read 3,986,242 times
Reputation: 1809

Advertisements

Here go, east harlem come

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...ng-development

If I'm in the area, I'll take pics. I don't like the location tho. Wagner is one of the worst projects on the island of Manhattan.

This will be a affordable housing development
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-26-2017, 02:12 PM
 
532 posts, read 552,394 times
Reputation: 177
how safe is that area ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 02:17 PM
 
2,536 posts, read 1,888,653 times
Reputation: 2466
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Here go, east harlem come

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...ng-development

If I'm in the area, I'll take pics. I don't like the location tho. Wagner is one of the worst projects on the island of Manhattan.

This will be a affordable housing development
Why is Wagner is one of the worst project on the island of Manhattan? I did some research on the area, it seems to be an ok neighborhood. It is on 25th precinct. According to NYPD crime stat, Week to date for 7/10/2017 - 7/16/2017 as follow:

Murder: 0
Rape: 0
Roberry: 1
Fel. Assault 3
Burglary 1
Gr. Larceny 9
G.L.A 2
Total: 16

Here is the website for the above stat
http://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/down...-us-025pct.pdf

I mean after all this is Manhattan, it should be safe. You don't think so? I don't know East Harlem at all, so I have no clue what is up there at East Harlem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 02:19 PM
 
532 posts, read 552,394 times
Reputation: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybklyn View Post
Why is Wagner is one of the worst project on the island of Manhattan? I did some research on the area, it seems to be an ok neighborhood. It is on 25th precinct. According to NYPD crime stat, Week to date for 7/10/2017 - 7/16/2017 as follow:

Murder: 0
Rape: 0
Roberry: 1
Fel. Assault 3
Burglary 1
Gr. Larceny 9
G.L.A 2
Total: 16

Here is the website for the above stat
http://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/down...-us-025pct.pdf

I mean after all this is Manhattan, it should be safe. You don't think so? I don't know East Harlem at all, so I have no clue what is up there at East Harlem.
gonna have an interview soon for an apartment in harlem.
i will decline them since harlem has been crazy lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 02:21 PM
 
2,536 posts, read 1,888,653 times
Reputation: 2466
Quote:
Originally Posted by WANTNYCAPART View Post
gonna have an interview soon for an apartment in harlem.
i will decline them since harlem has been crazy lol
When you said harlem has been crazy, what do you mean? Can you provide some source as to why harlem is crazy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 02:24 PM
 
532 posts, read 552,394 times
Reputation: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybklyn View Post
When you said harlem has been crazy, what do you mean? Can you provide some source as to why harlem is crazy?
you tell me ? killing, robbery , hood, ratchet, etc...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 02:57 PM
 
893 posts, read 544,295 times
Reputation: 1040
Most of harlem, even east harlem, is decent now. There are just a few random isolated project buildings I wouldn't want to go near, like taft
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 04:07 PM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
4,560 posts, read 3,986,242 times
Reputation: 1809



7/26
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2017, 04:10 PM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
4,560 posts, read 3,986,242 times
Reputation: 1809
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammax View Post
Most of harlem, even east harlem, is decent now. There are just a few random isolated project buildings I wouldn't want to go near, like taft
Nope. Wagner is still bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2017, 06:54 PM
 
70 posts, read 170,820 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Here go, east harlem come

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...ng-development

If I'm in the area, I'll take pics. I don't like the location tho. Wagner is one of the worst projects on the island of Manhattan.

This will be a affordable housing development
When is the expected completion date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:41 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top