U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-27-2017, 11:36 PM
 
391 posts, read 371,360 times
Reputation: 557

Advertisements

now they have to sell their versace strollers on ebay to pay for lawyer fee. awesome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-28-2017, 12:46 AM
 
894 posts, read 392,195 times
Reputation: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Stupid, stupid, stupid.


Again as have been saying the Italian "Mafia" isn't what most have to worry about. But yet am sure in "da Hood" and elsewhere these punks are idolized just like the Sopranos for "living large". Even if again that livelihood comes at the expense of misery to others.


NYC heroin ring busted with cars and drugs seized | Daily Mail Online




Int






https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr...d-use-firearms
All degenerates are just that! Degenerates. These guys are not romanticized in anyway. Outside of their inner circle of friends and family members, I doubt the other working people of the neighborhood are looking up to them. Neither are they waxing nostalgic about the shenanigans of the minority hood dudes the way the Italian, mafia, degenrate, hoodlums are lauded in their neighborhood and in mainstream media.

These ones bought cars. The italians buy jewelry, property, expensive vacations and fur for their women. At the end of the day none is better than the other. Both groups are scums of society and should be viewed with equal disdain.

P.s. the mafia also peddles drugs such as heroin. Their business is not limited to extortion and loan sharking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 12:56 AM
 
23,260 posts, read 16,070,454 times
Reputation: 8535
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
What kills me is people spread/worship that thug lifestyle as if it is something to aspire to....


That mother who got a Porsche for her birthday from her drug smuggling son is all smiles in pictures. She is no different than any other hood or thug mother that just doesn't want to know how or where all this money is coming from.


You've got 17 year olds (or younger) running around with large money but no adult in their family asks any questions.


The mother, that baby's moma (whose kid got the Versace stroller), the whole lot of them should be arrested and prosecuted as accessories. That will wipe the smiles off their faces...
Oh and now some drug dealers will simply move in to replace those busted. All these arrests and crackdowns have not eliminated drug use at all. All drugs should be legalized. Portugal, which decriminalized all drugs, has the lowest overdose rate in Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 12:59 AM
 
23,260 posts, read 16,070,454 times
Reputation: 8535
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
All degenerates are just that! Degenerates. These guys are not romanticized in anyway. Outside of their inner circle of friends and family members, I doubt the other working people of the neighborhood are looking up to them. Neither are they waxing nostalgic about the shenanigans of the minority hood dudes the way the Italian, mafia, degenrate, hoodlums are lauded in their neighborhood and in mainstream media.

These ones bought cars. The italians buy jewelry, property, expensive vacations and fur for their women. At the end of the day none is better than the other. Both groups are scums of society and should be viewed with equal disdain.

P.s. the mafia also peddles drugs such as heroin. Their business is not limited to extortion and loan sharking.
And in both cases many of the small businesses in NYC are fronts for organized crime. Laundromat, delis, bodegas, restaurants, bars, etc. NYC as we know it would not have existed without the magia and other forms of organized crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 03:37 AM
 
9,926 posts, read 7,693,725 times
Reputation: 4702
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Oh and now some drug dealers will simply move in to replace those busted. All these arrests and crackdowns have not eliminated drug use at all. All drugs should be legalized. Portugal, which decriminalized all drugs, has the lowest overdose rate in Europe.
There will probably be a drought on the streets until some other production route is created. Cost for product will also likely increase.

We are a much more economically productive society tha Portugal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 05:16 AM
 
1,935 posts, read 2,129,903 times
Reputation: 2697
These fools obviously did not watch Breaking Bad.

Your suppose to get the Chrysler 300 instead of the Rolls Royce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 10:11 AM
 
23,260 posts, read 16,070,454 times
Reputation: 8535
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
There will probably be a drought on the streets until some other production route is created. Cost for product will also likely increase.

We are a much more economically productive society tha Portugal.
Probably not. Others will quickly fill that void. This is not even a dent in the drug dealing population in Wueens and likeynit a debt in the importers either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 10:19 AM
 
Location: New York, NY
7,557 posts, read 2,695,466 times
Reputation: 2820
Looking at the perps, am thinking they're Dominican. Seems like all of the latest drug busts have dealt with Dominicans. Don't know if it's a coincidence or what but have to wonder what's driving them to turn to dealing drugs. Am not saying it's a new thing per se, but seems to be an increasing problem. Doesn't give Dominicans a good name overall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 10:56 AM
 
Location: New York City
7,126 posts, read 5,501,956 times
Reputation: 4875
that's weird, these guys seem like smart business men

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2017, 11:44 AM
 
Location: New York, NY
7,557 posts, read 2,695,466 times
Reputation: 2820
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
that's weird, these guys seem like smart business men
*LOL* Mainly overweight *business men*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top