U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2017, 05:07 PM

83 posts, read 74,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv2514 View Post
my documents were sent off to the city on friday of last week and tuesday 11/21 the lady from management called me because there were some pages missing from bank statements (the blank ones i intentionally took out) the city literally does look at everything ugh iím so anxious canít even sleep i viewed the apartment iím just so anxious to get that call telling me to go sign the lease and make the deposit . hopefully i get a call early this week because the anxiety is killing me !
That was a pretty fast response from the city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2017, 05:22 PM

21 posts, read 10,886 times
i saw the actual apartment that would be given to me if everything does go well which i hope . and yes i know the lady handling my paperwork did tell me they are trying to get everyone in fast . supposedly itís two different agencies who have to approve it. it went through one and the last one was when they were asking for all pages of the bank statements i think if it wasnít for that i wouldíve gotten approved on wednesday before thanksgiving . but i will probably give a call tomorrow morning cause i need answers lol

Old 11-26-2017, 06:28 PM

Quote:
i saw the actual apartment that would be given to me if everything does go well which i hope . and yes i know the lady handling my paperwork did tell me they are trying to get everyone in fast . supposedly it’s two different agencies who have to approve it. it went through one and the last one was when they were asking for all pages of the bank statements i think if it wasn’t for that i would’ve gotten approved on wednesday before thanksgiving . but i will probably give a call tomorrow morning cause i need answers lol
Congrats. Do only certain people see their exact apartment? And are the two agencies HDC & HPD?

Old 11-26-2017, 06:35 PM

Another thing, in Compass 1a&b forum some people were going for a specific building but ended up getting offered unit in other building. Is this the case with this building as well? I'm going for 2a anybody in here for 2b? I haven't seen much on their forum.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:47 PM

to be quite honest idk the two agencies names, when i went in to submit the documents after the case worker put my income in the computer and saw what i was eligible for she told me to go upstairs with her and see the apartment i would be assigned to. it’ for the 1524 building (2a)

Old 11-26-2017, 06:56 PM

i was also told only about 12 apartments were occupied out of the whole building

Old 11-26-2017, 07:51 PM

66 posts, read 29,086 times
Quote:
to be quite honest idk the two agencies names, when i went in to submit the documents after the case worker put my income in the computer and saw what i was eligible for she told me to go upstairs with her and see the apartment i would be assigned to. ití for the 1524 building (2a)
yea i saw the model in that apartment when i went on the 20th when i call management she informed me a lady in the office was suppose to do that with me but the two women that were in did not I will call monday to see what happens I hope to get a call

Old 11-26-2017, 07:55 PM

66 posts, read 29,086 times
question how many had this process 1st interview was just to give in the application 2nd interview was to review and submit my application again with updated pay stubs and sign a couple of forms i guess this was to the city as i had to follow up explanation for certain things such as education and job 3rd was a call to view a studio apartment saw the model apartment and now I am waiting anyone had this same process or has it been different ?

Old 11-26-2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie5665 View Post
question how many had this process 1st interview was just to give in the application 2nd interview was to review and submit my application again with updated pay stubs and sign a couple of forms i guess this was to the city as i had to follow up explanation for certain things such as education and job 3rd was a call to view a studio apartment saw the model apartment and now I am waiting anyone had this same process or has it been different ?
i had the first interview then they called me for the second same as you to sign papers, being pay stubs and bam statements that same day saw the apartment and now iím waiting for city approval. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Old 11-26-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
to be quite honest idk the two agencies names, when i went in to submit the documents after the case worker put my income in the computer and saw what i was eligible for she told me to go upstairs with her and see the apartment i would be assigned to. ití for the 1524 building (2a)
Thanks so much for the information. I'm looking forward to my call tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City