U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2017, 09:40 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,841,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay1789 View Post
Got approved , signed my lease ��������
OMG, that's great!! Congratulations!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 11:46 AM

66 posts, read 29,327 times
I got approved

Old 12-15-2017, 11:51 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,841,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie5665 View Post
I got approved
Congratulations! (Lots of congrats lately )

Old 12-15-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Congratulations! (Lots of congrats lately )
Exciting lol

Old 12-15-2017, 02:47 PM

24 posts, read 9,771 times
Quote:
I got approved
Congratulations Annie5665
How long did it take for the city to approve your file.? Do you know which building your moving into and when do you move if you donít mind me asking.
I was told today they finally sent my file out the city so hopefully i hear from them soon

Old 12-15-2017, 10:44 PM

How do u find out when your approved...? Do they send u an email, call u, or send u a letter...?

Old 12-16-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennii View Post
Congratulations Annie5665
How long did it take for the city to approve your file.? Do you know which building your moving into and when do you move if you donít mind me asking.
I was told today they finally sent my file out the city so hopefully i hear from them soon
so i reached out on tuesday and my information still had not been sent into the city then friday around 12:00PM i receive a called staying I was accepted and to come sign the lease. you can move in the minute you sign the lease they give you the keys, also they should be calling quickly because they need the building full by the end of this month so they are currently working overtime to get people to come in an sign their lease sorry i took long but yes you will receive a phone call once accepted

Old 12-16-2017, 08:30 AM

22 posts, read 10,223 times
Quote:
so i reached out on tuesday and my information still had not been sent into the city then friday around 12:00PM i receive a called staying I was accepted and to come sign the lease. you can move in the minute you sign the lease they give you the keys, also they should be calling quickly because they need the building full by the end of this month so they are currently working overtime to get people to come in an sign their lease sorry i took long but yes you will receive a phone call once accepted
This is great news! Congratulations 🍾

Old 12-16-2017, 01:58 PM

31 posts, read 13,788 times
Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Happy for you.... My issue is that i haven't received my fob to enter the building and i signed my lease on the 14th... i'm not able to move comfortably, i'm really disappointed. I got Apt keys but not fob (keyless entry) who wants to wait to get thru a gate not to mention another door as well

Old 12-16-2017, 03:27 PM

I’m so happy for everyone that has moved on thru this process...I am praying i get a call soon...im hoping for an early Xmas present or at least to be in my apartment by New Years �� im just praying they did send my file out to the city on Friday (yesterday) The last time they told me they did...they really didn’t but the lady said she was sending it out right that moment when i called her...so i guess I will just wait and see if she did...
But Congratulations to everyone hope to be neighbors soon at 1524 Boone Ave ��
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City