Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2017, 05:36 PM

66 posts, read 51,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty8384 View Post
did you get your key yet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 07:12 PM

24 posts, read 18,878 times
Well i finally got thru to HDC and come to find out my file is not there...so i called Prestige Management and asked the lady that processed my file why they haven’t sent my file to the city if they have all my updated documents...she said she will send it when she’s read and hung up....
(How Rude) of her...😡 So now tomorrow im calling back there to speak to a Supervisor & report her attitude... SMH

Old 12-19-2017, 12:52 PM

Sorry you are dealing with all that

Old 12-19-2017, 01:23 PM

880 posts, read 1,367,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennii View Post
Well i finally got thru to HDC and come to find out my file is not there...so i called Prestige Management and asked the lady that processed my file why they haven’t sent my file to the city if they have all my updated documents...she said she will send it when she’s read and hung up....
(How Rude) of her...�� So now tomorrow im calling back there to speak to a Supervisor & report her attitude... SMH
Incredible! Please do report her! She is there to help by processing your documents and forwarding them to hdc per their protocol, that was a totally unprofessional response! I hope you're able to get through to a supervisor

Old 12-19-2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
Incredible! Please do report her! She is there to help by processing your documents and forwarding them to hdc per their protocol, that was a totally unprofessional response! I hope you're able to get through to a supervisor
Update
I went Down to the Management office today and had a heart to heart talk with a Supervisor discussing the situation between me and the lady that was handling my file. Unfortunately Mrs.(whatever) her last name is...wasn’t there today 🙄 but the Supervisor assured me that she WAS sending my file out today. And before i left my file was sent out and she also assured me she will investigating her worker first thing tomorrow morning. She also apologized for being disrespected in such an unprofessional manner. So now im back with the waiting game...i also forgot to ask how long will the process take for the city’s approval...🙁

Old 12-19-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennii View Post
Update
I went Down to the Management office today and had a heart to heart talk with a Supervisor discussing the situation between me and the lady that was handling my file. Unfortunately Mrs.(whatever) her last name is...wasn’t there today 🙄 but the Supervisor assured me that she WAS sending my file out today. And before i left my file was sent out and she also assured me she will investigating her worker first thing tomorrow morning. She also apologized for being disrespected in such an unprofessional manner. So now im back with the waiting game...i also forgot to ask how long will the process take for the city’s approval...🙁
Hopefully you’ll here something Friday the city is quick

Old 12-20-2017, 02:27 PM

31 posts, read 23,428 times
Default It better be in my mailbox!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie5665 View Post
did you get your key yet
I've been getting the run around!!! I went to bring some things to the apt but I'm not moved in fully as yet. I spoke with the property management and she assured me that its in my mailbox( and it better be)
Mind you I went there three times to pick up my key and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not right for me to stand outside to wait for someone to enter or leave for me to get in my building!!!!!!

Old 12-20-2017, 02:30 PM

31 posts, read 23,428 times
Default Stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by hennii View Post
update
i went down to the management office today and had a heart to heart talk with a supervisor discussing the situation between me and the lady that was handling my file. Unfortunately mrs.(whatever) her last name is...wasn’t there today 🙄 but the supervisor assured me that she was sending my file out today. And before i left my file was sent out and she also assured me she will investigating her worker first thing tomorrow morning. She also apologized for being disrespected in such an unprofessional manner. So now im back with the waiting game...i also forgot to ask how long will the process take for the city’s approval...🙁

i really hope you get through fast and sorry you've been getting the run around thats not right. Believe me i know how you feel. Its good that your on top of them my dear... I have my fingers crossed for you.

I got the apartment but don't have access due to no fob...lmaooooooo you can't win!! Hope you don't have to deal with that crap

Old 12-20-2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
i really hope you get through fast and sorry you've been getting the run around thats not right. Believe me i know how you feel. Its good that your on top of them my dear... I have my fingers crossed for you.

I got the apartment but don't have access due to no fob...lmaooooooo you can't win!! Hope you don't have to deal with that crap
I’m surprised they didn’t give you fob right when they gave you the keys. I’m gettjng it activated this week

Old 12-20-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:

Thanks kitty8384 & annie5665
I got an apology email from management today and they said hopefully tomorrow my file will be approved....(fingers crossed)
Ok im still wondering when are they going to let me view a unit...im praying once i sign my lease they show me the apartment.

Oh by the way what is a fob ? Lol sorry your going thru that situation smh these people are so unorganized 😒
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City