U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 08-29-2017, 08:21 AM
 
69 posts, read 41,976 times
Reputation: 12

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochezkathleen0102 View Post
Good luck to those who have moved forward. I have yet to be called for a second interview and I had my first interview July 28th I called yesterday and the lady said I have to wait until they get to my application 😫😫. I'm becoming impatient I just want my new apartment before my baby girl comes in January so I can chill.
Congrats!! I'm going to give them a call next week to see what they tell me .. I'm impatient too as a have a newborn one month old too so I want to just get in decorate ��
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2017, 08:24 AM
 
69 posts, read 41,976 times
Reputation: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
that can take forever! a few years ago i applied for a lottery and they did not call us to interview for a whole year since they didn't have the certificate! I ended up turning the apartment down because it was a walk up with an odd layout, not very convenient to transportation. But not having that certificate before they call you guys to interview is a bummer since it can delay the process for months
Yea hopefully it doesn't take long ! I'm trying to remain positive .. for their previous building it toke them about 5 months from the closing date on the application so compass A closed in April . Hopefully sept we will c it .. I went to the area n the building is done it looks so nice !
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2017, 08:44 AM
 
83 posts, read 74,164 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochezkathleen0102 View Post
Good luck to those who have moved forward. I have yet to be called for a second interview and I had my first interview July 28th I called yesterday and the lady said I have to wait until they get to my application 😫😫. I'm becoming impatient I just want my new apartment before my baby girl comes in January so I can chill.
I feel this exact same way. I had my interview July 24th. I thought the applications was processed based on preference and interview dates. I'm trying to have hope that I'll get called soon. I'm going for a 3 bedroom and it's only 13 of them, so I'm a little scared there won't be any left.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2017, 08:49 AM
 
69 posts, read 41,976 times
Reputation: 12
Guys I was just on the dob doing some research lol they have a temporary certificate it's under 1544 Boone avenue .. which is the building next to it .. and for some odd reason it also says 1526 maybe because of the lot
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2017, 08:53 AM
 
69 posts, read 41,976 times
Reputation: 12
Hey I know u had ask me if I had CB and I do I wasn't sure what board I was with but it was confirmed is 3 .. the fact we haven't received rejection letter is a good sign
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2017, 09:15 AM
 
83 posts, read 74,164 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty144 View Post
Guys I was just on the dob doing some research lol they have a temporary certificate it's under 1544 Boone avenue .. which is the building next to it .. and for some odd reason it also says 1526 maybe because of the lot
I seen that earlier this month and I was a little confused. Glad to see someone else is researching like me lol. The interviewer did tell me before I left that it shouldn't take 2 months to hear something back. I'm 1 month in so hopefully I'll hear something within the next week or so fingers crossed.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2017, 09:20 AM
 
83 posts, read 74,164 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty144 View Post
Hey I know u had ask me if I had CB and I do I wasn't sure what board I was with but it was confirmed is 3 .. the fact we haven't received rejection letter is a good sign
I was saying that. I know rejections usually happen on the spot or a week or so later. And that is probably why you was called back in already to sign documents and your log number is low. I know with my number being kind of high that there can't be 70000+ people in front of me with CB.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2017, 10:00 AM
 
83 posts, read 74,164 times
Reputation: 14
Any new updates?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2017, 10:33 AM
 
9 posts, read 7,750 times
Reputation: 11
Nothing as of yet. No credit check, emails, or rejection letters. I did walk by the office when I was doing Field work and I did see a lady with a few stack orange folders (during my interview they put my documents in an orange folder.)
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2017, 03:47 PM
 
83 posts, read 74,164 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochezkathleen0102 View Post
Nothing as of yet. No credit check, emails, or rejection letters. I did walk by the office when I was doing Field work and I did see a lady with a few stack orange folders (during my interview they put my documents in an orange folder.)
Praying we'll hear something soon. But hopefully they'll start calling people back. And those orange folders give me hope lol.

Last edited by Smonroe319; 09-01-2017 at 04:05 PM..
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top