U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2017, 10:16 AM

9 posts, read 7,750 times

Advertisements

Just got called to fill a job verification form, credit check and supposedly I'm missing some paper work(I swear I'm not but whatever) but this is at least a step in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2017, 12:50 PM

69 posts, read 41,976 times
Hey Monroe how were you able to obtain info from the city ? I emailed the hdc website and they told me they only check for complaints and for updates I had to reach out to the management agency .

I actually was able to confirmed no one is moved in yet , my assumption is they want to obtain the final certificate of occupancy vs the temp one in case anything happens and people are moved in ? .. the temp one expires oct 13 so hopefully they obtain the final one . Idkkkk this is driving me nuts .. idk why they are processing more applications and have people on the limbo here

Old 09-21-2017, 03:33 PM

83 posts, read 74,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty144 View Post
Hey Monroe how were you able to obtain info from the city ? I emailed the hdc website and they told me they only check for complaints and for updates I had to reach out to the management agency .

I actually was able to confirmed no one is moved in yet , my assumption is they want to obtain the final certificate of occupancy vs the temp one in case anything happens and people are moved in ? .. the temp one expires oct 13 so hopefully they obtain the final one . Idkkkk this is driving me nuts .. idk why they are processing more applications and have people on the limbo here
I found their email address online and emailed them. When I called their number and messaged them on Facebook messenger I was told that I had to call management.

Old 09-21-2017, 03:37 PM

Shorty144 this is part of the email that I received from them. We have also confirmed that your file is currently under review by Management to ensure you are eligible prior to sending the file to HDC. Because applicants must be processed in log-number order, it is possible other Community Board applicants with lower log numbers than you are being processed before your file can be finalized.

Old 09-21-2017, 05:26 PM

69 posts, read 41,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonroe319 View Post
Shorty144 this is part of the email that I received from them. We have also confirmed that your file is currently under review by Management to ensure you are eligible prior to sending the file to HDC. Because applicants must be processed in log-number order, it is possible other Community Board applicants with lower log numbers than you are being processed before your file can be finalized.
N the email was the info nycdh .. Please be advised that tenant selection is the responsibility of the building owners and managing agents.

As the supervising agency, HDC will only review complaints by rejected applicants to determine if there are any grounds to question or intervene in an owner's decision.

In order to obtain a status on your in-process application, you must contact Prestige Management directly.

That's wat they told me ��

Old 09-21-2017, 07:46 PM

Shorty144 I originally found out about the compliance unit from other forum's. Some people were able to get info from them and some we're not. But like you said maybe they're waiting for the final coo. Praying it's soon

Old 09-22-2017, 08:32 AM

9 posts, read 7,750 times
Update;
Yesterday I went to drop off some forms that were missing such as employment verification, updated pay stubs and employment letter and now today my credit was ran.

Old 09-22-2017, 09:29 AM

67 posts, read 39,665 times
My log number is 3***. Are there still one bedroom unites available?

Old 09-22-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochezkathleen0102 View Post
Update;
Yesterday I went to drop off some forms that were missing such as employment verification, updated pay stubs and employment letter and now today my credit was ran.
Congrats on moving forward. Do you have a high log number and cb preference?

Old 09-22-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn154 View Post
My log number is 3***. Are there still one bedroom unites available?
Don't really know we're all pretty much still waiting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City