Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 10:40 PM

38 posts, read 32,057 times

Advertisements

My application number was 2991, I recieved an email last week saying I have been selected for an interview. I understand that this is by no means a guarantee of an apartment however I really need this housing.

I put on the application that we make a total of 52,000 and want a two bedroom apartment. Since then I've lost my job and am now receiving unemployment benefits of $251 per week and my mother still makes her usual 19000k a year.

I have several questions?

Will they disqualify me if I am on unemployment?

I am also registered for full-time classes at BMCC I heard that they do not like par-timers or students will that disqualify me?

My credit score is 680 and I think my mother's is 560 what are our chances and what should I tell them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 04:25 AM

387 posts, read 559,068 times
If you guys no longer fall between the income limits for either a 1 or 2 bedroom (for 2 people) then you are disqualified. Looks like you guys now make a total of about 32k together, check the minimum income for a 2 bedroom.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:31 PM

151 posts, read 154,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmeirgoggles View Post
My application number was 2991, I recieved an email last week saying I have been selected for an interview. I understand that this is by no means a guarantee of an apartment however I really need this housing.

I put on the application that we make a total of 52,000 and want a two bedroom apartment. Since then I've lost my job and am now receiving unemployment benefits of $251 per week and my mother still makes her usual 19000k a year.

I have several questions?

Will they disqualify me if I am on unemployment?

I am also registered for full-time classes at BMCC I heard that they do not like par-timers or students will that disqualify me?

My credit score is 680 and I think my mother's is 560 what are our chances and what should I tell them?
Lol what happened to waiting for your penthouse with your 680 credit score? Maybe you can sell off that 500$ "fendi" bag - that's like nearly 2.5 weeks of unemployment. SAD.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:03 AM

38 posts, read 32,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomis88 View Post
Lol what happened to waiting for your penthouse with your 680 credit score? Maybe you can sell off that 500$ "fendi" bag - that's like nearly 2.5 weeks of unemployment. SAD.
Hear me now and hear me good I am not someone you want to be playing with.

I might not live in a fancy high society pent house now but in the future I will. Life is like a glass of cool aid the goodness rises to the top and dregs sink to the bottom.

And my Fendi is going anywhere my life is in that purse plus it looks good on me and the only thing that is sad is the fact that you're stalking me and trying to gather all my info you will never be me!

Old 08-29-2017, 01:33 PM

151 posts, read 154,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmeirgoggles View Post
Hear me now and hear me good I am not someone you want to be playing with.

I might not live in a fancy high society pent house now but in the future I will. Life is like a glass of cool aid the goodness rises to the top and dregs sink to the bottom.

And my Fendi is going anywhere my life is in that purse plus it looks good on me and the only thing that is sad is the fact that you're stalking me and trying to gather all my info you will never be me!

Trust me broke ***** , I don't want to be.

Old 08-29-2017, 01:36 PM

22 posts, read 31,555 times
The biggest lesson here is that "cool aid" is spelled with a K.

Old 12-18-2017, 12:00 PM

3 posts, read 2,692 times
My log number 3XXX, I had an interview 11/27. They haven’t ran my credit yet but it’s 642 right now. Anyone still waiting ??

Old 12-30-2017, 05:38 PM

48 posts, read 31,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola.Love View Post
My log number 3XXX, I had an interview 11/27. They haven’t ran my credit yet but it’s 642 right now. Anyone still waiting ??
LolaLove .. really good luck sweetie let’s stay in touch

Old 12-30-2017, 05:42 PM

48 posts, read 31,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola.Love View Post
When did you interview ?were you approved

Old 01-02-2018, 12:18 PM

3 posts, read 2,692 times
My interview was November 27th, I was the fourth person in line. I have emailed and called but I keep getting the same response my application is still being processed. I drove by the building it doesn’t look occupied at all. Were you interviewed yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City