Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2018, 10:05 AM

3 posts, read 3,669 times

Advertisements

Hi Guys, so i also interviewed for this apartment. I was asked 3 different times to send documentation, which I did every time. At the end of August I was asked for more documents, and was told that my application was being processed. I sent via fax and email two days later. I received an email from them 9/24 saying my application was rejected due to failure to provide docs. Of course, I responded via email and also CC'd the individual I sent the documents to, along with my email i sent with the docs and fax transmission. I also called to find out what happened. I was told it was given to someone else who misplaced it and now it was being handled by the supervisor. I have been trying to get updates via email and phone calls, but i keep being told that it is being reviewed and someone will contact me. Does any one have any advice on what I should do next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2018, 07:29 AM

50 posts, read 58,160 times
The only thing you can do is be patient and check in every week or two to ensure your case is moving along.

Old 10-15-2018, 12:18 PM

6 posts, read 6,658 times
Guys I just moved in this weekend. The apt is beautiful and the view from the back of the building is amazing. Only like 20 tenants in the building as of now. Good Luck

Old 10-15-2018, 03:31 PM

175 posts, read 459,367 times
I too have signed a lease and slowly moved in. I’m not fully moved in hopefully by the end of week but got my keys on Saturday. The place is beautiful and brand new. Call them to check on your status because that’s all I did.

Old 10-15-2018, 06:11 PM

92 posts, read 90,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinigirl568 View Post
I too have signed a lease and slowly moved in. I’m not fully moved in hopefully by the end of week but got my keys on Saturday. The place is beautiful and brand new. Call them to check on your status because that’s all I did.
What number or email did you use to contact them? My numbers in the low 1,000’s & would like to check my status before the building fills up & it’s too late 😩

Old 10-15-2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis1893 View Post
What number or email did you use to contact them? My numbers in the low 1,000’s & would like to check my status before the building fills up & it’s too late 😩
I’m sorry but they only call people if your in the end of your process went to the interview been approved through the city and their third party. If they haven’t emailed you or sent a letter that you been selected for A interview than calling them now won’t do anything because you haven’t even been selected

Old 10-27-2018, 08:37 AM

Hey all did any one else move in or hear anything back or anything at all???

Old 10-27-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlop1221 View Post
Guys I just moved in this weekend. The apt is beautiful and the view from the back of the building is amazing. Only like 20 tenants in the building as of now. Good Luck

Hello
what floor are you on. How do you like it so far

Old 10-29-2018, 09:12 AM

3 posts, read 3,669 times
Ok so almost I was told my application is back in process. Almost two weeks ago, I had someone call me to request more docs and was told my stuff was being submitted. I have not heard anything back since. I will continue to be patient, but the wait is definitely wearing on me.

Old 10-29-2018, 12:12 PM

4 posts, read 4,634 times
After the long wait and continuous requests for my documents I was called in today to view an apartment. I sent in my last document like 3 weeks ago and didnt here anything from them...until today. So if you are still waiting hang in there and look out for them to call or email you. Good luck everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City