U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-10-2018, 10:13 AM
 
Location: Harlem, NYC
313 posts, read 462,072 times
Reputation: 81

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tconz1025 View Post
Ugh log #52,002 with a CB1 pref but im sure there they will never get to my number ;'''''(
you'd be surprised! Those with CB preference get called first so there's always a possibility, and if not, there will be more lotteries to throw your hat in the ring for. Just try to be optimistic!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-10-2018, 02:15 PM
 
532 posts, read 454,439 times
Reputation: 176
46k no CB
wow ,my income made any bracets
so sad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 05:06 PM
 
3,700 posts, read 2,485,824 times
Reputation: 2614
Oops. i responded in a different thread.. i meant this one... 7,xxx log number, but lots of apartments for my income band
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 06:57 PM
 
116 posts, read 115,130 times
Reputation: 57
18K, no CB but I qualify for multiple brackets. That CB is very low income, so it is possible to get called with a lower log number, just probably won't happen for another year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 07:20 PM
 
3,700 posts, read 2,485,824 times
Reputation: 2614
I wonder how many people they get in the income bracket I fall in that say "ew, no!!!! the bronx!" Funny, I thought that way with a few bronx housing lotteries in the past that I passed over and I kick myself in the ass now. I will take anything, but only if they allow dogs for normatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2018, 02:21 AM
 
38 posts, read 28,404 times
Reputation: 16
My log number is 4,xxx and I have preference. People with higher logs might actually get called because my mom is the manager for crossroads II and said they were stressed because crossroads I only received a total of 50 something thousand apps when usually buildings receive 150-200k applications so we might all just have an interview LOL !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2018, 02:27 AM
 
38 posts, read 28,404 times
Reputation: 16
Also the building is behind 2 weeks in construction because of the freezing weather we had and the snow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2018, 11:03 AM
 
12 posts, read 10,784 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quayquay92 View Post
My log number is 4,xxx and I have preference. People with higher logs might actually get called because my mom is the manager for crossroads II and said they were stressed because crossroads I only received a total of 50 something thousand apps when usually buildings receive 150-200k applications so we might all just have an interview LOL !
I think I saw your mom bc my mother in law lives in crossroads ll She's really nice I love there building its so clean I live in a building thats about 3 years old W/c manages it and its the worst just dirty tons of drug attics ugh I want this building so bad!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2018, 11:06 AM
 
12 posts, read 10,784 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
you'd be surprised! Those with CB preference get called first so there's always a possibility, and if not, there will be more lotteries to throw your hat in the ring for. Just try to be optimistic!
Thanks for your words I am trying to keep positive just really need to get out of my current building its frustrating the whole process
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2018, 03:45 PM
 
38 posts, read 28,404 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tconz1025 View Post
I think I saw your mom bc my mother in law lives in crossroads ll She's really nice I love there building its so clean I live in a building thats about 3 years old W/c manages it and its the worst just dirty tons of drug attics ugh I want this building so bad!!!
Lol yes everybody loves my mom. When the complex is completely finished itís going to be sooo amazing and yes the building is sooo clean and it seems quiet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top