Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2018, 10:39 AM

174 posts, read 106,369 times

Advertisements

Yea thats good! I am going to start doing the same. Start cleaning up did they email you and said it expired? and if so since when?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2018, 12:11 PM

252 posts, read 306,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBlessed61 View Post
Hello everyone. It's been a while. Again, congratulations to every body. Another Saturday is among us again. This Saturday, I decided to start packing. It's coming and I need to be ready. I've put things in lay-away, so that when I get the keys they can deliver the next day. I have boxes and bags packed, but now I'm reducing all of that down. I have to keep busy and it's helping. And on top of everything else, one document of mines has expired and I have to email an updated one. Breathing deeply. Enjoy the day!
You took measurements of the apartment? I shoulda done that but they asked me to view the apartment last minute smh

Old 03-17-2018, 01:03 PM

111 posts, read 96,206 times
Wait they ask you yo updated documents did it said anything else ??? I’m wodering do they really check your income all over again ?? What if there are changes ?? Do you get rejetect just before the lease ?? I’m confused all over again dam!!

Old 03-17-2018, 06:24 PM

144 posts, read 98,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start1419 View Post
Wait they ask you yo updated documents did it said anything else ??? I’m wodering do they really check your income all over again ?? What if there are changes ?? Do you get rejetect just before the lease ?? I’m confused all over again dam!!
Sent it PM

Old 03-17-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful01 View Post
You took measurements of the apartment? I shoulda done that but they asked me to view the apartment last minute smh
Hey, no I didn't take measurements, I kinda have a look and see thing going on. When I went to view mines, my daughters picked me up and we all went, two grandsons included. Orlando took my family and another one up. We were on different floors. He had us wait on the elevator while he dropped the first family on the third floor and then us on the 7th. He encouraged us to look around take pictures and he would answer questions when he returned. My daughter's had thousands of questions. LOL, I had to stop them, and we all laughed. Then it was over, I thought I was excited about my apartment, but my daughter's were more elated. I told them, this still won't mean I'm the given babysitter. LOL

Old 03-17-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanitaLinda View Post
Yea thats good! I am going to start doing the same. Start cleaning up did they email you and said it expired? and if so since when?
Sorry CubanitaLinda, I'm just seeing this. No, they haven't asked, but when it expired in December I had to send in the new one, and that new one has expired. March 17th. LOL

Old 03-17-2018, 08:53 PM

174 posts, read 106,369 times
Oh okay and which papers expire? Pay stubs? Because i sent in new pay stubs in feb ugh this is so stressful

Old 03-17-2018, 10:02 PM

252 posts, read 306,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start1419 View Post
Don't wanna scare you but it does say in the email that you must stay within the income guidelines up till lease signing

Old 03-17-2018, 10:57 PM

111 posts, read 96,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful01 View Post
Don't wanna scare you but it does say in the email that you must stay within the income guidelines up till lease signing
Yeah makes sense, I really hope it’s this week they are taking so long :/

Old 03-19-2018, 11:33 AM

Happy Monday all! <Sighs>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery