Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who are you leaning towards voting for of these 2 choices for mayor?
Nicole Malliotakis (R) 60 68.97%
Bill de Blasio (D) 27 31.03%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 11:55 AM

1,602 posts, read 1,915,606 times

Advertisements

I'm not voting. I don't want either one of them, and so there's no reason for me to vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2017, 11:58 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
It matters because she supports Trump's idiotic policies/beliefs. Plus a woman supporting such a well known sexist and sexual offender is downright ridiculous. This all makes me question her judgement.
Your fallacy is not recognizing that 63 million people voted for trump, of which you can assume about half were women. So at least 30 million women voted for him, do you honestly believe that those 30 million support bad behavior against women?

Your attitude is just as bad as right wingers will never vote for someone who doesn't want to ban abortion

You would rather harm yourself politically than even be accused of supporting a candidate on a single narrow issue

Old 11-07-2017, 12:04 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Your fallacy is not recognizing that 63 million people voted for trump, of which you can assume about half were women. So at least 30 million women voted for him, do you honestly believe that those 30 million support bad behavior against women?

Your attitude is just as bad as right wingers will never vote for someone who doesn't want to ban abortion

You would rather harm yourself politically than even be accused of supporting a candidate on a single narrow issue
Some people with that mindset are like that, and there is nothing you can do about it. It's like someone not voting for someone because the politician he or she used thr n word once in their personal life , and that usage of the n word makes that person a racist and a bigot, yet that person had been good to people. However since that person used the n word all of his or her good has went out the window. This is how smart narrow-minded bubble headed people are. It is what it is. This is the reason why I'm at war with left liberals and conservatives. My goal in life is to put left leaning liberals and right wing conservatives on an island and let them kill each other while I watch and eat popcorn.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 11-07-2017 at 12:26 PM..

Old 11-07-2017, 02:51 PM

3,085 posts, read 7,249,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post

Some of the people who voted for Trump during the election, no longer supports Trump. That's ok, we all make mistakes. However, you made this reply as if she doesn't support Trump anymore. She still at present day supports Trump. There lies the problem. I refuse to support anyone who at present day supports that man.

Old 11-07-2017, 02:57 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,969,807 times
Quote:
Some of the people who voted for Trump during the election, no longer supports Trump. That's ok, we all make mistakes. However, you made this reply as if she doesn't support Trump anymore. She still at present day supports Trump. There lies the problem. I refuse to support anyone who at present day supports that man.
So sad ... ignorance is truly bliss

Old 11-07-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikfleye3 View Post
So sad ... ignorance is truly bliss
Point out my ignorance please. I'm against Trump and his policies. Why would I vote for someone who supports Trump and his policies?

Old 11-07-2017, 03:31 PM
A22

7 posts, read 3,768 times
I voted

Old 11-07-2017, 04:35 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,293,232 times
Quote:
The facts are the stock market is better than ever, jobs are coming back to the US and we're focusing on American pride and MADE IN USA instead of our market being flooded with *Made in China*. You are too busy finding reasons to hate the man to realize the good that is happening. Your buddy Obama sold our country out to China and we're still recovering from all of the garbage they've been dumping in our country that they call *goods*. Will proudly support Trump and the *MADE IN USA*, America first stance!

Old 11-07-2017, 04:48 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
The facts are the stock market is better than ever, jobs are coming back to the US and we're focusing on American pride and MADE IN USA instead of our market being flooded with *Made in China*. You are too busy finding reasons to hate the man to realize the good that is happening. Your buddy Obama sold our country out to China and we're still recovering from all of the garbage they've been dumping in our country that they call *goods*. Will proudly support Trump and the *MADE IN USA*, America first stance!
Every liberals 401k, pension plan, or brokerage account supports Trump. Whether they like it or not. He's moving money back from government to the people, and that is a good thing.

Now its time for the fake white progressives to pay their fair share via taxes. Unfortunately for me I'm in their bracket, but its all good. Greed is evil.

Old 11-07-2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post

You posted propaganda nonsense.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City