Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 12:05 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,221,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
So you think that insulting people because of their disabilities is ok and using derogatory terms like that is fine?
You saying this is worse than KJU murdering people, including many in his own family? Do you even have a brain? Why am I asking? Of course you don’t.

Quote:
First of all DPRK is one of the few countries that has a a "no first strike" nuclear policy. Meaning in their law they have it down that they will not use their nuclear weapons unless attacked. DPRK is building nuclear weapons for self-determination and self-defense they are rightfully afraid of the US invading them like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan and have threatened to do elsewhere. The US engages in coordinated war games every year that are a major provocation
I don’t know where you got this nonsense but even assuming there is a “no first strike” policy, are you really naive enough to think that would prevent KJU from ignoring it? Who in NK is going to reprimand him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Actually I have a very good idea. I have a good number of my friends who've traveled to DPRK and are planning to travel there in the near future as well when I have the money, and if the travel ban is lifted.

I have many first hand accounts about how clean their cities are, and picturesque. How well their subways run, and how nice their libraries and schools are. How everyone has housing, education healthcare provided for them. How everyone has employment and there is no homelessness. Of course times have been hard due to US sanctions that prevent much needed goods from entered however the resilience of the North Korean people is impressive despite the sanctions.

And of course Kim Jong Un is a much better leader than Trump. Trump is the worst of the worst. A modern day fascist and white supremacist who seeks to destroy all non-white people. That's why the people of Harlem showed Kim's Jong Un international solidarity in this video. We know he is not the enemy of black people and working people; that's Trump! and in fact North Korea and all the people of the world are or ally as we struggle against the illegitimate Dotard Trump
LOL. Just keep talking. We can all see how “off the rocker” you are.

And yes, I hope you do go to NK.

Old 11-02-2017, 05:20 AM

19,041 posts, read 13,955,559 times
It’s insane that people like this walk amongst us. Definitely a poster child for OUR 2nd amendment rights. You guys wonder why I won’t go anywhere unarmed.

Old 11-02-2017, 06:39 AM

1,015 posts, read 1,196,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
You saying this is worse than KJU murdering people, including many in his own family? Do you even have a brain? Why am I asking? Of course you don’t.

I don’t know where you got this nonsense but even assuming there is a “no first strike” policy, are you really naive enough to think that would prevent KJU from ignoring it? Who in NK is going to reprimand him?
Where is the proof tha Kim Jong Un is "murdering people and his family" it's all from the corporate and imperialist western media. Many of the stories they put out at absolute lies people have created to fear monger and create justification for war. Stories like everyone in DPRK has to wear the same hair cut have been proven false, this one is too. If you actually look at breakdown of the DPRK government you would know there are multiple positions of power within the government. North Korea is not rabid like the media has portrayed them in their imperialist and jingoistic narrative as they try to Rev up the US war machine. In fact while the US has been involved in dozens and dozens of bloody wars in the last 50 years, Korea has not been involved in any besides the US started war to divide Korea in the 1950s, and that was fought in self defense of US occupation. North Korea has no reason to attack us, they only have reason to defend themselves from US aggression.

Here is an article regarding North Koreas no first use policy. You've been lied to by the US government

North Korea, Following China and India, Pledges No-First-Use of Nuclear Weapons. So Could Obama - World Beyond War . . .

Old 11-02-2017, 06:43 AM

So not only is the Airborneguy complaining about lack of free speech, but he is then frequently deleting my posts using his new administrative power.

This is place has clearly gone to the dumps.

You can't just delete posts you don't like. Meanwhile posts filled with insults about my IQ and callling me "retarded" are allowed to fly,

But my post is deleted because of "arguing"

Old 11-02-2017, 06:56 AM

3,403 posts, read 3,574,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
Ya that was interesting that they weren't having any of it but they likely recognized it wasn't him right off. It was almost like they were looking around for an appropriate reaction.

I'm sure they all knew it wasn't really him. Doesn't hurt that this prank is around Halloween when people dress up.

----

I liked that everywhere he went his nickname was rocket man, that Harlem wanted to dance with him, that the cajun sounding man tried to hustle him, that Trump Tower gave a "classified" response, and that he had one of his North Korean Generals doing most of the speaking for him.
When I first saw that video, my first reaction was, if someone who is targeting to kill this guy, whoever dress up like him might just take the fall for it. In my opinion, is not a good idea in the first place. I think I saw someone on the news that dress up like ISIS, and I was thinking, how stupid can you be. Just trying to make my point.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:07 AM

Quote:
So not only is the Airborneguy complaining about lack of free speech, but he is then frequently deleting my posts using his new administrative power.

This is place has clearly gone to the dumps.

You can't just delete posts you don't like. Meanwhile posts filled with insults about my IQ and callling me "retarded" are allowed to fly,

But my post is deleted because of "arguing"
Lol. This may be your best post yet.

I deleted the post YOU reported and your response which quoted it. If you are offended by a post enough to report it, you shouldn’t be quoting it. That’s called an “orphaned” post and they get deleted along with the original.

Maybe you should stop reporting other people if you are such a champion of free speech. Don’t forget who gets the reports that YOU make.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:11 AM

I’m actually supposed to ban you for discussing moderation, but your posts are so entertaining I’m afraid other posters would be upset with me.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Where is the proof tha Kim Jong Un is "murdering people and his family" it's all from the corporate and imperialist western media. Many of the stories they put out at absolute lies people have created to fear monger and create justification for war. Stories like everyone in DPRK has to wear the same hair cut have been proven false, this one is too. If you actually look at breakdown of the DPRK government you would know there are multiple positions of power within the government. North Korea is not rabid like the media has portrayed them in their imperialist and jingoistic narrative as they try to Rev up the US war machine. In fact while the US has been involved in dozens and dozens of bloody wars in the last 50 years, Korea has not been involved in any besides the US started war to divide Korea in the 1950s, and that was fought in self defense of US occupation. North Korea has no reason to attack us, they only have reason to defend themselves from US aggression.

Here is an article regarding North Koreas no first use policy. You've been lied to by the US government

North Korea, Following China and India, Pledges No-First-Use of Nuclear Weapons. So Could Obama - World Beyond War . . .
There is so much nonsense here, I don’t even care to dissect it.

Anyway, this bloodthirsty nutcase in addition to killing many of his enemies, has also killed his own relatives:

Quote:
In December 2013, Kim Jong-un's uncle Jang Song-thaek was arrested and executed for treachery.[109] Jang is believed to have been executed by firing squad. Yonhap has stated that, according to multiple unnamed sources, Kim Jong-un has also put to death members of Jang's family, to completely destroy all traces of Jang's existence through "extensive executions" of his family, including the children and grandchildren of all close relatives. Those reportedly killed in Kim's purge include Jang's sister Jang Kye-sun, her husband and ambassador to Cuba, Jon Yong-jin, and Jang's nephew and ambassador to Malaysia, Jang Yong-chol. The nephew's two sons were also said to have been killed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_...and_executions

Meanwhile, here’s NK threatening “a preemtive nuclear strike” against the US/SK:
North Korea threatens preemptive nuclear strike - CNN

If you go to NK thinking they would welcome and embrace your sorry ghetto ass, then you a dumber than a bell.

They already have too many mouths to feed with not enough food, they’re not going to want to take in worthless, American taxpayer-dependent leaches with nothing to contribute. LOL!

Old 11-02-2017, 09:15 AM

"Unnamed sources" is code for BS rumors the western media circulates because its great click bait.

If you remember the corporate media said that Kim Jong Un executed his estranged girlfriend for breaking up with him or some garbage like that with no evidence.

And then they were forced to retract

'Executed' Kim Jong-Un girlfriend reappears on North Korea television - Telegraph

Being a corporate media tabloid journalist covering North Korea is the easiest job ever because you can make literally anything up and no one will ever bother to verify and everyone will believe regardless.

I could literally write an article tommorow about how Kim Jong Un has ordered all North Koreans to get their heads removed and replaced with death antlers and it would be published front page of the New York Post and everyone would believe the garbage

American media has always done this and it's always worked it's the oldest trick in the book. They've done this and continue to do this black people, Native Americans, Mexicans, And now once again russians
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City