Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 10:02 AM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I’m actually supposed to ban you for discussing moderation, but your posts are so entertaining I’m afraid other posters would be upset with me.
I wouldn't be upset with you if you did that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 10:35 AM

1,015 posts, read 1,195,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I wouldn't be upset with you if you did that.
lol I'll just change my VPN location and set up another profile

Old 11-02-2017, 11:18 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
I'd take him over DeBlasio or Malliotakis any day

Certainly over Trump.

Old 11-02-2017, 11:40 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
"Unnamed sources" is code for BS rumors the western media circulates because its great click bait.

If you remember the corporate media said that Kim Jong Un executed his estranged girlfriend for breaking up with him or some garbage like that with no evidence.

And then they were forced to retract

'Executed' Kim Jong-Un girlfriend reappears on North Korea television - Telegraph

Being a corporate media tabloid journalist covering North Korea is the easiest job ever because you can make literally anything up and no one will ever bother to verify and everyone will believe regardless.

I could literally write an article tommorow about how Kim Jong Un has ordered all North Koreans to get their heads removed and replaced with death antlers and it would be published front page of the New York Post and everyone would believe the garbage

American media has always done this and it's always worked it's the oldest trick in the book. They've done this and continue to do this black people, Native Americans, Mexicans, And now once again russians
So you don’t trust the American media when it comes to KJU but you have no problem with them when they bash Trump? LOL.

Don’t know if you naive, dumb or just a liar. Based on your posting history, it won’t be a surprise if it is all three.

Old 11-02-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Certainly over Trump.
You and Boogey should really go live in NK but we all know you would never go even at gun point.

You would beg to kiss Trump’s rear end just to be let back in the US.

Old 11-02-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
So you don’t trust the American media when it comes to KJU but you have no problem with them when they bash Trump? LOL.

Don’t know if you naive, dumb or just a liar. Based on your posting history, it won’t be a surprise if it is all three.
American media does not bash trump.

Where have you been the last 2 years???

Corporate media MADE Trump

They gave him BILLIONS of dollars of free publicity and free advertising. He was a nothing, a non-candidate, a joke before the media boosted him for ratings talking about him on-stop hanging on his every stupid word.

Old 11-02-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
American media does not bash trump.

Where have you been the last 2 years???

Corporate media MADE Trump

They gave him BILLIONS of dollars of free publicity and free advertising. He was a nothing, a non-candidate, a joke before the media boosted him for ratings talking about him on-stop hanging on his every stupid word.
I’m now convinced you have mental deficiencies. He was in the media because he was a presidential candidate and now he is the president. Did you think the media wouldn’t show him?

There is a difference between showing him and then bashing him. They were and are doing both. Most of the MSM is liberal and Trump is target # 1. All one has to do is watch five minutes of CNN, MSNBC, ABC/NBC/CBS News or read any of the large city newspapers like NYT, WaPo, LAT, etc.

Old 11-02-2017, 02:00 PM

Antinimby,

Hopefully someone will get around to suspending you for your disgusting view of people with disabilities.

Hopefully you do not talk like this in public, because many people might knock your teeth out for using people's disabilities as an insult.

Trump was a joke presidential candidate. A minor candidate. Did you know that Pataki and Martin O'Malley were also presidential candidates? Most people didn't because these people did not any media attention and began with the same poll rankings as Trump. Trump only blew up in the polls because the media provided billions of dollars worth of airtime and coverage.

Most of the MSM is Neoliberal capitalist and far right wing fascist. All media outlets support US imperialism. They may be liberal in a social sense, but not economically. There is no real left-wing media in the US because they are all corporate controlled.

Old 11-02-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Antinimby,

Hopefully someone will get around to suspending you for your disgusting view of people with disabilities.

Hopefully you do not talk like this in public, because many people might knock your teeth out for using people's disabilities as an insult.
What “disgusting” view of mine is that?

Quote:
Trump was a joke presidential candidate. A minor candidate. Did you know that Pataki and Martin O'Malley were also presidential candidates? Most people didn't because these people did not any media attention and began with the same poll rankings as Trump. Trump only blew up in the polls because the media provided billions of dollars worth of airtime and coverage.

Most of the MSM is Neoliberal capitalist and far right wing fascist. All media outlets support US imperialism. They may be liberal in a social sense, but not economically. There is no real left-wing media in the US because they are all corporate controlled.
This shows how clueless you are. Trump even before he was a presidential candidate was a household name. Everyone knew who he was. Not many outside of NY or politics knew about Pataki. Furthermore, Pataki and these nonfactor candidates were weak not because of little media exposure. They had little or nothing to offer. They didn’t have a message that resonated with voters.

Trump got media attention but so did Carson, Sanders, O’Malley or Rubio but that did little for them because people (i.e. voters) can see they were unfit. And almost all the media attention Trump did get was completely slanted against him. Thankfully, most of middle America wasn’t brainwashed by that liberal media and voted for the best candidate Trump, unlike the welfare mentality sheeps in NYC like yourself that automatically vote democrats regardless.

Old 11-02-2017, 03:41 PM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
This is an awesome case study in the depths of mental illness manifested in extreme leftists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City