Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 02:39 PM

24 posts, read 41,870 times

Advertisements

They are very strict. That's the main thing they check. After that they continue with the interview. I had my interview in November.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2017, 09:57 AM

They do are very strict. That's the first thing they check. I had an interview for this building too back in November. I'm still waiting. Everybody tells me to be patient. It's a long and stressful process. Good luck!

Old 01-18-2018, 07:53 AM

So, What happened to your application? You just gonna let us hanging in here wondering what happened to you? I care about you application. Please update us.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:59 AM

136 posts, read 116,188 times
OHH man that sucks. I had the similar situation I moved to FT from my "PT" ("PT" because I was working almost 40 hours a week with no benefits) position the same day I was emailed to schedule an interview. I scheduled thinking I had just started FT what I forgot was even though I had just started I had also logged over 100 hours of OT when I went on the interview between that and my annual pay raise came through at the same time add in that I also got 2 paychecks at the same time because I was not officially FT. So by the the earliest appointment they could schedule for me I was projected to make $1000 over the limit so I was denied at the interview and well that was that. So trust and believe I understand your pain. Now if only they would make more apartments accessible for those in the 41-55K range I wouldn't feel as if we were the red-headed stepchildren that were left on the way-side. Don't give up, keep doing what you do, live your life when fortune decides to smile it will be all that much sweeter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery