U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2018, 03:26 PM

111 posts, read 19,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine525 View Post
This is all new information to me, thanks! I will also be looking into this my self. What does DOH stand for? And what does CB mean? And when someone has a preference? LOL thanks!!!

DOB= Department of buildings
CB= Community board (meaning you live within the area where the building is constructed)
When someone has preference, means just that "preference", meaning you have a higher chance of being selected for an interview (you're considered first before the rest of the public)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 07:52 AM

5 posts, read 1,865 times
Thank you for taking the time and breaking things down! I guess I also have CB : ) ... I hope that we get a response soon, I will keep you updated if I hear back!!!

Old 11-01-2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine525 View Post
Thank you for taking the time and breaking things down! I guess I also have CB : ) ... I hope that we get a response soon, I will keep you updated if I hear back!!!
Yes please keep me posted with any news. I just passed by right now and spoke with one of the construction workers, and he said inside is pretty much done, just finishing some interior work in the top floors apartments. Also said that they have applied for the certification of occupancy and by December he believes ppl can move in already I have my fingers crossed that by December we're moved in!

Old 12-02-2018, 11:29 PM

46 posts, read 28,491 times
I didn't know CB meant that. I wonder if they will automatically mark you down as CB if they see where you live since I surely didn't mark down CB preference... It's been a long ass wait but my log number is up there in the 23k >:/

Old 12-03-2018, 08:51 AM

Yes Speeds03, this wait has been the longest ever, 11 months and nothing yet. Have you been contacted recently?

Old 12-03-2018, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelcarm View Post
Yes Speeds03, this wait has been the longest ever, 11 months and nothing yet. Have you been contacted recently?
I wish. I had all but given up until i recently got selected for another apartment in Manhattan with a log # of 131. I figured i check this thread out to see if anyone had been picked since tge 2264 Morris building is already complete... Apparently no one has yet so in going to call them today and see what they say.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:47 AM

Yea the building seems complete, but idk what's the hold up now. I know they need inspections and all that but geeze this wait is no joke. Please let me know what they tell you once you call.

Old 12-03-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Yea the building seems complete, but idk what's the hold up now. I know they need inspections and all that but geeze this wait is no joke. Please let me know what they tell you once you call.
Called a few times. No one picked up the phone when the call was transferred to the correct department. (I asked for "Kecia") but she might not be there today...

Old 12-04-2018, 08:34 AM

No reply? Smh, did you tried calling today? I've never spoken to Kecia, it always has been Ms. Lake (or Crystal).

Old 12-04-2018, 09:29 AM

Quote:
No reply? Smh, did you tried calling today? I've never spoken to Kecia, it always has been Ms. Lake (or Crystal).
I will try later today and inform you, if anything. Everyone should blow up their phones right now. We need to know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or