Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 06:24 PM

12 posts, read 25,537 times

Advertisements

How are people reacting to this project and the area in general? Does anyone live here?

Moderator's note: Due to a merge, this post appears out of sequence in this thread. The links and continuation are in the next thread. Thank you.

Last edited by bmwguydc; 10-30-2011 at 10:58 AM..

Old 09-24-2011, 10:35 PM

10,915 posts, read 31,246,602 times
Default Bruckner By the Bridge Affordable Housing (Part II)

Due to threads with over 1,000 posts causing issues with the forum, the original Bruckner By the Bridge Affordable Housing thread was closed. It can be viewed here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...e-housing.html

Please use this thread to continue discussions from the prior thread regarding the development. Thank you.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs

Old 09-24-2011, 11:09 PM

801 posts, read 1,100,480 times
Wow 1000 post on this forum!!!! BBTB we make you famous!! But at the mean time I'm the first to open this section!!! Girls. !! Where are you????

Old 09-25-2011, 03:21 AM

185 posts, read 242,279 times
I'm here !!!! still haven't went to bed... worked all day and I will be up in about 5 hours to go to the salon and back to work later on in the afternoon..... what's everyone's plans for another week of BBTB BS ????

Old 09-25-2011, 08:47 AM

507 posts, read 687,207 times
wow!..1000 threads..what cha talking about?..BBTB is really getting famous!.well i drove by there while i went to get the sunday paper-DAMM!,..when they gonna fix them pot-holes/roads...I just bought new tires for my suv yesterday!..well PLEASE!!..that area is DUMP!..its nothing there..from coming out of them 1908-9 tenements..thats a step-up!..and picture me taking my girl by the water for something romantic-talking baby I looovvveeee you-jazz!..huh?..to look at dirty polluted water from harlem river...might see somebody floating and what-not!..and people killin themselves to get in!..PLEASEEE!..walking to the subway..better take the third ave station..that way if you scream-the police from that precient-might be able to hear you-dont go to brook ave-because its too close to millbrook projects!...moneboo..are you alright?..stephanie..are you alright?..hotblue..you better go in the witness protection program..after blowing the whistle on that worker...yeah i see that st annes terrace is packing them in..damm 2 more people moved into la-terrazza on saturday..both at the same time!..so lucky im on a low floor...but i did'nt mind.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:50 AM

DAMM!..i wasted like 6-7 paragraphs on the last page..i couldnt even post what i said-and you know-me.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:54 AM

hotblue-I know you wanna be close to work..but theres other developements throughout..even on the boogie-side...west side of the bronx..up on them-hills!

Old 09-25-2011, 09:16 AM

365 posts, read 500,571 times
Good morning all! Deli...how is the area around St. Ann's Terrace? Where exactly is this place located because I think I may need to give them a call.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deli167st View Post
wow!..1000 threads..what cha talking about?..BBTB is really getting famous!.well i drove by there while i went to get the sunday paper-DAMM!,..when they gonna fix them pot-holes/roads...I just bought new tires for my suv yesterday!..well PLEASE!!..that area is DUMP!..its nothing there..from coming out of them 1908-9 tenements..thats a step-up!..and picture me taking my girl by the water for something romantic-talking baby I looovvveeee you-jazz!..huh?..to look at dirty polluted water from harlem river...might see somebody floating and what-not!..and people killin themselves to get in!..PLEASEEE!..walking to the subway..better take the third ave station..that way if you scream-the police from that precient-might be able to hear you-dont go to brook ave-because its too close to millbrook projects!...moneboo..are you alright?..stephanie..are you alright?..hotblue..you better go in the witness protection program..after blowing the whistle on that worker...yeah i see that st annes terrace is packing them in..damm 2 more people moved into la-terrazza on saturday..both at the same time!..so lucky im on a low floor...but i did'nt mind.
witness protection porgram?? you are a messs!!! lol.. she needs to be fully protected!! that i know

Old 09-25-2011, 10:01 AM

helloo!! the drama still runs!!!! DEL167, im not worried about blowing up the whistle, cuz im from the streets, that type of action is cowardness.plus goes over the people that really needs the place to live. but what i know is ,after i get that lease, im heading to see a lawyer!!.well plans for this last week with BBTH, JUSTICE FOR ALL!! PEOPLE NO MORE TOLERANCE'/ 718-402-9082.ASK FOR MS. JAMES. EVERYBODY TOMORROW MORNING CALLING AT THE SAME TIME.AND IF THEY DONT ANSWER,HDC, ALEX MEDINA OR CRISTINA SANCHEZ 212-227-5500.BRUCKNERCHIK.THATS MY PLANS!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery