Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2018, 07:03 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,231,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
post them on youtube so we can see..
You can't see the people. Its from down the hall and outside of the apt to prove where the music is coming from and so its time stamped to show what time the music is being played.

I'll take some more tonight if its still pooping when I get home
I really want to just stay in tonight but if I'm gonna be up I mine as well go out with friends and get drunk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2018, 09:42 PM

139 posts, read 151,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
How am I the only neighbor who cares and this effects?
You're probably not the only one who cares...you're just the only one willing to speak up. So much poor behavior could be curbed if people would just complain - the person often won't even find out you're the one complaining about them!

Old 01-21-2018, 09:23 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Management doesn't even respond so I will deal with the police. It went on from 8pm to 6am. Like sorry man some people have responsibilities and things to do and can't sleep their Saturday away. I'm not against having some fun. I do all nighters every now and then but I party OUT at a place that is meant to have loud music and people. Its you want to party go somewhere and do it. If you are to cheap them be respectful and by 12-1am wrap that **** up.
Gosh, it’s 11:20pm here on a Sunday night and super quiet - thanks to my being a nasty betch to my landlord back in 2012. And boy do I feel for you! Just continue to complain to your landlord and on with the videos. Sheesh. SMH, I despise people who can’t shut their music during work nights - or even on a Friday, or Saturday night when the most of us just want to rest!

Old 01-21-2018, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Gosh, it’s 11:20pm here on a Sunday night and super quiet - thanks to my being a nasty betch to my landlord back in 2012. And boy do I feel for you! Just continue to complain to your landlord and on with the videos. Sheesh. SMH, I despise people who can’t shut their music during work nights - or even on a Friday, or Saturday night when the most of us just want to rest!
I appreciate your sympathy!
Yup I will be emailing management in the morning. I have video's from 11pm all the way to 530am. And they are getting all of them so its proof it went on all night long.
I also despise people who say oh but its the weekend. Like the weekend gives you an excuse to have a party all night long. No it doesn't. Maybe people in my building work weekends, including me sometimes. Or if not work, still have things to do that requires sleep. Oh even just wanting to relax in your apartment. I mean ny-ers have long weeks, sometimes if I don't have anything to do I like picking a saturday and sunday to just relax at home.

Old 01-22-2018, 04:39 AM

Livingsinglenyc, I sure wouldn’t mind you as my neighbor! That’s all I care about - having respect for your neighbors and being considerate!

Old 01-22-2018, 09:48 AM

8,935 posts, read 4,759,816 times
Quote:
I have video's from 11pm all the way to 530am. And they are getting all of them so its proof it went on all night long.
OMG. They're worse than a club/bar. At least they close at 4 AM. Who are these people? I envy they're energy but nothing else! Jeesh.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:49 AM

954 posts, read 938,650 times
Quote:
You can't see the people. Its from down the hall and outside of the apt to prove where the music is coming from and so its time stamped to show what time the music is being played.

I'll take some more tonight if its still pooping when I get home
I really want to just stay in tonight but if I'm gonna be up I mine as well go out with friends and get drunk.
please don’t take any video of that....

Old 01-22-2018, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Principle Lewis View Post
why not? it'll shame the frat house into submission!

Old 01-22-2018, 10:19 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
Quote:
LOL. That might be a fetish video. Do they poop a lot? Is it 6 bros+6 Girls and 1 cup or 3 girls+2 boys and 1 cup?

What is the breakdown? (asking for a friend!)

Old 01-22-2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Livingsinglenyc, I sure wouldn’t mind you as my neighbor! That’s all I care about - having respect for your neighbors and being considerate!
I've been told I'm the best neighbor. In my last building my neighbor below me actually cried when i said I was moving. Rarely play music, don't even keep my tv plugged in, don't wear shoes in my apt and never have company over. I do go beyond most to be considerate and I don't expect people to act like me. But I expect common courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
OMG. They're worse than a club/bar. At least they close at 4 AM. Who are these people? I envy they're energy but nothing else! Jeesh.
Millenual

Quote:
Oh man, I meant POPPING! See what no sleep does to a person!

Quote:
why not? it'll shame the frat house into submission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
LOL. That might be a fetish video. Do they poop a lot? Is it 6 bros+6 Girls and 1 cup or 3 girls+2 boys and 1 cup?
What is the breakdown? (asking for a friend!)
Oh man I don't even want to know
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City