Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 11:19 AM

106,670 posts, read 108,833,673 times

Advertisements

I would crack up if he owed money at yeas end
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 11:29 AM

12,789 posts, read 8,290,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
It’s sad because I can’t really tell if you are being serious or not
The liberals want something to complain about, but on the economy Trump has been good. He's been in office for over a year now. The stock market is doing better than ever with records being broken time and again. Confidence is growing, most Americans will see more money in the paychecks and unemployment is quite low. You can try to blame Obama for that but sorry, he's not in office anymore! Oh and before I forget... No more Obamacare... Getting rid of that stupid mandate just about left the program on its knees.

All of the women marching and claiming feigned outrage... That march over the weekend was a joke. Anything to tie up traffic. Fake news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
I would crack up if he owed money at yeas end
I haven't owed money to the IRS in years. It happened once because I did consulting work and declared what I earned at the end of the year instead of paying over the course of the year as you're supposed to. Of course there's a penalty for that. I made changes but still don't pay as I go. I used to do my own taxes so I would hope that I know a thing or two about them.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:32 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,148,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
The liberals want something to complain about, but on the economy Trump has been good. He's been in office for over a year now. The stock market is doing better than ever with records being broken time and again. Confidence is growing, most Americans will see more money in the paychecks and unemployment is quite low. You can try to blame Obama for that but sorry, he's not in office anymore! Oh and before I forget... No more Obamacare... Getting rid of that stupid mandate just about left the program on its knees.

All of the women marching and claiming feigned outrage... That march over the weekend was a joke. Anything to tie up traffic. Fake news!

I haven't owed money to the IRS in years. It happened once because I did consulting work and declared what I earned at the end of the year instead of paying over the course of the year as you're supposed to. Of course there's a penalty for that. I made changes but still don't pay as I go. I used to do my own taxes so I would hope that I know a thing or two about them.
Fox News has really brainwashed the whole country

Old 01-22-2018, 11:37 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,613,491 times
Quote:
Life in Germany was pretty good too in the immediate years after this guy named Hitler came to power.

No, don't take this as an accusation that Trump = Hitler. My point is the economic health of the nation shouldn't be the sole indicator of a good President. A terrible leader who drags our countries name in the mud shouldn't be praised just because stock prices are at an all time high.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:39 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,148,146 times
Trump has only been in office for a year beside the tax plan that’s hasn’t even put into effect yet, what legislation do the gop/trump implement to effect the economy?

“Confidence” has been growing since 2009, they stock market has been in a bulls market since then with constant highs.

Unemployment numbers have been low each year yet that was considered fake news along with the jobs report until now

The ACA has not been ended? Did you forget about the failed reform from the GOP? 9 years later they still can’t come up with an alternative in healthcare

Old 01-22-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Not owing is not always a good thing . It means you have little investment gains or income coming in. I always prefer owing . It means I had a good year as they do not withhold taxes on investng gains

Old 01-22-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Not owing is not always a good thing . It means you have little investment gains or income coming in. I always prefer owing . It means I had a good year as they do not withhold taxes on investng gains
I only consult part-time, so it's a small part of what I take home and I am also paid in cash for a lot of my work, so in my case it's a good thing.

Old 01-22-2018, 12:52 PM

Are you admitting to tax evasion on a public forum? I wonder if the irs still has a finder fee ? I think I would delete that if it was me

Old 01-22-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Are you admitting to tax evasion on a public forum? I wonder if the irs still has a finder fee ? I think I would delete that if it was me
My taxes have been filed correctly each and every year. That's what I'm admitting to.

Old 01-22-2018, 01:00 PM

You mean they were filed correctly for the income I choose to report. Ha ha ha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: