U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2019, 10:38 AM

248 posts, read 374,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCZ View Post
What’s up guys , did medical on April 2nd and their still saying it’s pending. Anyone know a reason why ?
If I remember correctly last year they didnt tell people if they passed or failed if they didnt have a chance of making it into class. Might want to confirm with the people that went through it a second time. But that would explain why they didnt tell you since other classes havent been approved yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2019, 10:52 AM

54 posts, read 111,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterCZ View Post
What’s up guys , did medical on April 2nd and their still saying it’s pending. Anyone know a reason why ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH1187 View Post
If I remember correctly last year they didnt tell people if they passed or failed if they didnt have a chance of making it into class. Might want to confirm with the people that went through it a second time. But that would explain why they didnt tell you since other classes havent been approved yet.
This is correct. Last year HR told me they would have my results once they get closer to my list number for hiring. I did medical July 5 last year and never got results.

Old 04-18-2019, 11:17 AM

5 posts, read 18,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
No more CDL training until the next classes are confirmed most likely starting in July. We should start hearing people getting called by late May for medicals and final processing if the July classes happen.

It will be quiet for a while.
The medical I did on April 3rd, i called & they said I passed but I didnt have my CDL, I'll most likely if hired be in the July class, NOW I have my permit, should I do it on my own, or wait for the Class thru sanitation?

Old 04-18-2019, 11:37 AM

49 posts, read 49,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvatunge View Post
The medical I did on April 3rd, i called & they said I passed but I didnt have my CDL, I'll most likely if hired be in the July class, NOW I have my permit, should I do it on my own, or wait for the Class thru sanitation?
Do not wait. Pay the money and get it through a private company. You will be happy that you did. Trust me.

Old 04-18-2019, 11:38 AM

204 posts, read 368,169 times
Random question and hopefully doesnt pertain to anyone but , lets say someone fails the medical and being the last year this test is good for ( if no extension) can you still appeal and get on if a new list is in place?

Old 04-18-2019, 11:43 AM

73 posts, read 132,732 times
Anyone know when the budget for the next fiscal year comes out aka when we’ll know if there will be more classes in the summer

Old 04-18-2019, 11:49 AM

1,765 posts, read 2,531,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynzkid120 View Post
Random question and hopefully doesnt pertain to anyone but , lets say someone fails the medical and being the last year this test is good for ( if no extension) can you still appeal and get on if a new list is in place?
Yes

Old 04-18-2019, 11:52 AM

204 posts, read 368,169 times
Ok good to know , thanks

Old 04-19-2019, 08:46 AM

13 posts, read 32,087 times
Word of advice for all those who made the April class..STAY HOME ALL WEEKEND lol don’t be the idiot who goes out and winds up doing something stupid OR wind up being associated with something stupid and throw away the job..it has happend before and will happen again!

Old 04-19-2019, 09:12 AM

45 posts, read 89,524 times
Congrats and good luck to everyone starting Monday !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City