U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2019, 05:10 PM

5 posts, read 1,674 times

Advertisements

Yes it really sucks I need clarification on how the log #s are actually assigned I submitted my application on the opening day and my # is super high, I feel like this should have been told to us when we interviewed, I feel suckered providing my entire life and not being offered a unit! The fact that I meet the requirements and preference in two categories and still nothing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2019, 09:05 AM

18 posts, read 5,548 times
Sorry that you guys got wait-listed. i found this article that states how they process applications.

https://www.amny.com/real-estate/nyc...ned-1.12691144

Dont give up hope and keep applying. I have been applying for years and this was the lowest log number i got and it was 7XXX.

Old 03-07-2019, 09:20 AM

6 posts, read 1,916 times
Thank you for the article. I’m not familiar with the waitlist process so i called! Basically i was advised that people on the waitlist will be grouped in with general population once they begin selection with that. If your number is pulled you’ll receive a call and be asked to provide updated documentation. There’s still hope! It may not have been the yes we were hoping for but it isn’t a no either!!

Old 03-13-2019, 03:32 PM

55 posts, read 27,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSWEET79 View Post
Hey Ladies! Update... so we went to sign the papers so they could send the info to the city. So exciting to see a unit number on th paperwork. Have any of you inquired about the amenity package and how much it costs?
Hopefully we get the call by next week for the unit viewing.
Good luck to those still waiting to hear back.

Have you had a chance to see the apartment yet ?

Old 03-18-2019, 06:41 AM

I'm still waiting on the approval from the city. I emailed on Friday and they said they will let me know immediately once they get the answer. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since we signed the paperwork so hopefully soon.

Old 03-20-2019, 09:27 PM

Quote:
I'm still waiting on the approval from the city. I emailed on Friday and they said they will let me know immediately once they get the answer. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since we signed the paperwork so hopefully soon.
They had me waiting for a while too ! I waited for almost two weeks. Canít wait for an update

Old 03-26-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
anything yet?

Old 04-02-2019, 05:37 PM

Finally today we got the email regarding city approval. We have a viewing set for Thursday! Omg I’m supper happy. Thank you ladies and Thank you Jesus!

Old 04-03-2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Finally today we got the email regarding city approval. We have a viewing set for Thursday! Omg Iím supper happy. Thank you ladies and Thank you Jesus!
That is so exciting!! I was hoping you would get it. Welcome neighbor

Old 04-04-2019, 12:49 PM

48 posts, read 34,311 times
Hi Everyone -

Congrats to everyone who has been able to move in or move forward in their application process in general!

I was interviewed back in January and have not heard a peep.

Wondering if any of you had **CB or a Preference** because it is not clear based on the thread.

I have a pretty good number, we've sent in all the paperwork and verification has come through to employment & landlord. Yet, our file hasn't moved to HPD yet.

I did email my rep in mid- Feb about status and they responded that it was still in the verification process.

So not sure if they're still working on CB & preferences or what.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or