Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 03:57 PM

2,096 posts, read 2,325,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Oh please Mr. I eat a bowl of courage every morning so I'm the toughest around.

If somebody ever were to attack me like that on the train, they better make sure they knock me out unconscious.
Now look who’s the tough man! “They better knock me out, or else or else I tell ya!”

I’m not saying I’m tough, a hero, or any of that nonsense. I just can’t watch someone get the crap beat out of them and sit by and do nothing. I guess I have a little human decency & sympathy, which apparently is hard to find these days
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 05:39 PM

34,082 posts, read 47,278,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnInTheMil View Post
Now look who’s the tough man! “They better knock me out, or else or else I tell ya!”

I’m not saying I’m tough, a hero, or any of that nonsense. I just can’t watch someone get the crap beat out of them and sit by and do nothing. I guess I have a little human decency & sympathy, which apparently is hard to find these days
Well what do you expect me to do, just let somebody beat me up?? This brute in particular had about 3 inches and 100 pounds on me, so if I was in the same situation as homeboy, as soon as I was able to, I would have kicked him in the nuts or punched him in the esophagus, or even an eye poke, to defend myself

It's all good, you be super hero if you want to

Remember even Mike Tyson in his prime got knocked down by Buster Douglas

I am not breaking up any fight in the street between people I don't know because I don't know the situation

And guess what - cops come, they locking everybody up - EVEN YOU THE DIFFUSER

I don't have time for that s--t.

You keep reading your Kumbaya storybooks and sprinkling your glitter around the city.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-07-2018, 05:50 PM

782 posts, read 527,177 times
Looks like police identified the attacker.
Man who beat up victim at NYC subway stop nicknamed 'Golden Boy' - NY Daily News

Also victim describes incident. He tried to ignore the attacker who accused him of looking at him funny. The victim also says he understands why nobody jumped in to help him.
Suit-wearing straphanger beats up victim at Midtown subway stop - NY Daily News

Old 03-07-2018, 05:56 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,127,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnInTheMil View Post

What a great guy you are, telling train riders in NYC that they lack human decency because they won't throw their face in front of some huge, angry guy's fist.

I guess you haven't watched the half dozen videos in the past year or two of New Yorkers jumping down onto subway tracks to save people from oncoming trains.

That is how New Yorkers show their heroism, and not by jumping in to get involved in stupid, aggressive fights with dangerous thugs.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:09 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,151,256 times
There is something else to this story. Payback, a paid assualt, over a girl,who knows?

Can't really tell the ethnicity, the big boy could have been Albanian, Italian,Irish who knows? Note he was not carrying a bag. Could be an office worker,sales,advertising,hired muscle, security,job Hunter? I don't see 240 lbs, maybe 200?

We will find out when and if they find him.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:24 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,816,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
There is something else to this story. Payback, a paid assualt, over a girl,who knows?

Can't really tell the ethnicity, the big boy could have been Albanian, Italian,Irish who knows? Note he was not carrying a bag. Could be an office worker,sales,advertising,hired muscle, security,job Hunter? I don't see 240 lbs, maybe 200?

We will find out when and if they find him.
Ah, no. And LOL for thinking big boy looks Irish or Italian.
He's obviously Spanish or similar.

Victim was Asian. Said attack was unprovoked.

Police looking for suspect who assaulted man at Times Square subway station | abc7ny.com

As for a motive, the father says no words were exchanged on the subway that night. The two men didn't even sit next to each other.

Attacker probably suffers from PTSD from his hood and being put in real world makes him uncomfortable and sensitive in a suit. Either way I hope he enjoys years in jail and being a felon. Dindu nuffin!

Old 03-07-2018, 06:27 PM

34,082 posts, read 47,278,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
Ah, no. And LOL for thinking big boy looks Irish or Italian.
He's obviously Spanish or similar.

Victim was Asian. Said attack was unprovoked.

Police looking for suspect who assaulted man at Times Square subway station | abc7ny.com

As for a motive, the father says no words were exchanged on the subway that night. The two men didn't even sit next to each other.

Attacker probably suffers from PTSD from his hood and being put in real world makes him uncomfortable and sensitive in a suit. Either way I hope he enjoys years in jail and being a felon. Dindu nuffin!
hahahahahahahahahaha

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rgr555 again."

F--k the PC s--t

"It ain't comedy unless somebody's feelings get hurt." -Me

NYC MoD

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-07-2018, 06:32 PM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rgr555 again."

F--k the PC s--t

"It ain't comedy unless somebody's feelings get hurt." -Me

NYC MoD
That's good.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:36 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC305 View Post
Also victim describes incident. He tried to ignore the attacker who accused him of looking at him funny.
gonna predict they try to slap hate crime charges on this guy for thinking victim was gay and into him

Old 03-07-2018, 06:42 PM

2,096 posts, read 2,325,259 times
Quote:
Well what do you expect me to do, just let somebody beat me up?? This brute in particular had about 3 inches and 100 pounds on me, so if I was in the same situation as homeboy, as soon as I was able to, I would have kicked him in the nuts or punched him in the esophagus, or even an eye poke, to defend myself

It's all good, you be super hero if you want to

Remember even Mike Tyson in his prime got knocked down by Buster Douglas

I am not breaking up any fight in the street between people I don't know because I don't know the situation

And guess what - cops come, they locking everybody up - EVEN YOU THE DIFFUSER

I don't have time for that s--t.

You keep reading your Kumbaya storybooks and sprinkling your glitter around the city.
If you’re at a disadvantage (size, weight, etc...) nuts, throat, knees, etc...are all fair game. I’m not saying you have to be fair about it.

As soon as they see video footage of someone “diffusing”, they will let said “diffuser” go free.

Yo yo yo, you got this wrong. I’m not saying I’m the picture perfect, greatest American citizen to walk the streets, I just simply don’t want to see someone get smashed (especially a little Asian dude, against Rocky). Would I have helped, I really don’t know. I’m more surprised by how often nobody actually does.

I like your attitude & honesty though, A for effort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City