U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2018, 08:36 AM

118 posts, read 84,209 times

Advertisements

40K CB fingers crossed !!!!
well see !!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2018, 10:00 AM

13 posts, read 11,486 times
Smile So much to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiivile View Post
This is near 10 Freedom Place, right? That neighborhood seems so deserted... warehouses and car dealerships.
True that is all over there but there is so much more. Lincoln Park has the best wings in the neighborhood, Thailand has the best Thai food on 10th Ave, walking, biking and running along the west side, parks so much arts and culture in close proximity, John Jay, Fordham, Dance theater of Harlem, Daily show, Ballet, Oprera, Linocln Center, Kaufman Music center, Carnegie Hall, jazz and so much more all in walking distance.

The bottom line is if you are chosen you go through the hoops and you hopefully get a place that you love and massive congratulations for staying the course and if you don't you try again. Whatever comes your way may it bring beauty into your life.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:43 AM

2 posts, read 1,353 times
can you get appoved if your not working but receive unenpoloynent if the income combined with the previous taxes put you in the bracket to get appove for a family of 2 ?

Old 06-13-2018, 01:26 PM

2,456 posts, read 1,808,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1000 View Post
can you get appoved if your not working but receive unenpoloynent if the income combined with the previous taxes put you in the bracket to get appove for a family of 2 ?
From the marketing handbook:

If a household member is receiving unemployment benefits that will end during the following 12 months, income is annualized by calculating the amount s/he would receive if the benefit were to continue at the same rate for the remainder of the 12-month period. The unemployment benefit is expected to bridge a temporary gap in employment as the recipient actively searches for work, and it is expected that the household member will earn income after termination of the unemployment benefits. Because it is not possible to predict whether his or her wages will immediately match their pre-unemployment levels, annualizing the benefit rate provides a reasonable projection of income as a person searches for employment and re-enters the workforce.

Note: Any household member over 18 years old who is unemployed must
complete an Unemployment Affidavit. S

Old 06-14-2018, 09:13 PM

118 posts, read 84,209 times
Love this building !!!!!

Old 06-29-2018, 09:28 AM

12 posts, read 15,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynDee View Post
40K CB fingers crossed !!!!
well see !!!
Hi - do you know if CB preference trumps your high log number?

Old 06-29-2018, 10:37 AM

22 posts, read 12,287 times
@Katty31: Well, yes and no. Everything is explained very clearly in their new Marketing Handbook. It goes in effect July 1st, and it applies to new lotteries as well as the ones in progress. Read it here: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/hpd/down...g-handbook.pdf

Old 07-01-2018, 07:54 PM

16 posts, read 10,882 times
5xxx log and cb preference, went to my interview last week. Their process is different. They do an actual interview before checking to see if you're qualified

Old 07-02-2018, 07:28 AM

2 posts, read 1,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidtownLuvr View Post
5xxx log and cb preference, went to my interview last week. Their process is different. They do an actual interview before checking to see if you're qualified
hi did they contact you by phone or email? was the interview on site or you went to an the HPD office?

Old 07-02-2018, 04:35 PM

1 posts, read 840 times
I went to my interview last week too and it was at TF Cornerstone's office on 27th. I got notified by mail.

I'm so nervous now since although my income meets the eligibility bands, I didn't know about the asset cap. I checked out what HPD says and I'm over it. Am I screwed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City