Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2018, 06:31 PM

8 posts, read 12,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_222 View Post
Yay!!! congrats on you moving what floor are you moving too? Once you pick up the keys you can move in as long you schedule the freight elevator
Thanks! I live on the 9th floor and you??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2018, 06:34 PM

8 posts, read 12,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSDiamond View Post
Hey congratulations again! What was your log # if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks! my log # was 3,***

Old 10-28-2018, 08:52 PM

127 posts, read 278,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M18 View Post
Thanks! I live on the 9th floor and you??
I live on the 6th floor

Old 10-30-2018, 09:22 PM

236 posts, read 446,090 times
Ive just been called for this one. Community board pref.

Old 10-30-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_222 View Post
Hello Congrats!!!! how many bed are you approved for???? i moved in Sept 1 i love my apt i loved the building the Kitchen and bathrooms are gorgeous.
Hey do you have a washer and dryer in your unit?

Old 10-30-2018, 09:38 PM

86 posts, read 146,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melle7790 View Post
Ive just been called for this one. Community board pref.
Congratulations!!! I'm currently awaiting approval from Management so far it's been 5 weeks since my interview I'm so nervous. May I ask how long was your waiting time after your interview and what was your log #? I know they said they go through everyone's application in order of log # just trying to get an idea as to what # they have reached via the CB Preferences.

Old 10-31-2018, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Congratulations!!! I'm currently awaiting approval from Management so far it's been 5 weeks since my interview I'm so nervous. May I ask how long was your waiting time after your interview and what was your log #? I know they said they go through everyone's application in order of log # just trying to get an idea as to what # they have reached via the CB Preferences.
I haven’t had my interview yet. It is next week but they said they’re still doing community board. My log is 30XXX

Old 10-31-2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
I did get called for another building where i live now and that whole process took 5 months but that was because the building wasn’t open yet. Hopefully this one goes faster since it’s open.

Old 11-01-2018, 12:07 AM

86 posts, read 146,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melle7790 View Post
I haven’t had my interview yet. It is next week but they said they’re still doing community board. My log is 30XXX
Ahh ok mine is 21,XXX CB Preference as well, last persons here had mentioned it varied between 6-8 weeks before they got word of management approval so I'm under the impression it'll take around the same timeframe hopefully. Best of luck to you whichever comes first!

Old 11-01-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Ahh ok mine is 21,XXX CB Preference as well, last persons here had mentioned it varied between 6-8 weeks before they got word of management approval so I'm under the impression it'll take around the same timeframe hopefully. Best of luck to you whichever comes first!
Thank you! You too. Are you going for a 2bedroom, 3 or one bedroom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery