Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 01:49 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,236,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Uh no... I live in a neighborhood I can AFFORD and have for many years now. It's you that was priced out, so clearly you were trying to live above your means. Whatever stick you keep talking about was lost long ago by you and you know where...
I wasn't trying to live above my means wtf u talking about boy? If you can pay your rent, bills, and take care of yourself you are living in your means. Can't teach people logic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2018, 01:53 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,290,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
I wasn't trying to live above my means wtf u talking about boy? If you can pay your rent, bills, and take care of yourself you are living in your means. Can't teach people logic
Right... It was you that said you got priced out... You're a riot!! So you're "low income" (whatever the hell that means), but you move to places you can't afford so you can walk to work, and I'm the one that's out of touch with reality. LMAO

Old 05-01-2018, 02:04 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,962,857 times
50% of apartment units in the city or rent stabilized. There are lots of working class people below 96 street, there is just no longer entire communities of them.

Old 05-01-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Right... It was you that said you got priced out... You're a riot!! So you're "low income" (whatever the hell that means), but you move to places you can't afford so you can walk to work, and I'm the one that's out of touch with reality. LMAO
What don't you understand....IF you pay your rent, bills and take care of yourself you can afford it. I got priced out because the rent kept going up and my income wasn't because I work in a career that is rewarding....not a money making career. And then I choose to spend a lot of time helping the community as a volunteer, which mean not being paid. But again you are one selfish person so you will never begin to understand the beauty of being able to help others.

Old 05-01-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
What don't you understand....IF you pay your rent, bills and take care of yourself you can afford it. I got priced out because the rent kept going up and my income wasn't because I work in a career that is rewarding....not a money making career. And then I choose to spend a lot of time helping the community as a volunteer, which mean not being paid. But again you are one selfish person so you will never begin to understand the beauty of being able to help others.
You got priced out so no you CAN'T afford it. You can present all of the irrelevant reasons you want. When you live within your means, you don't get priced out because if you rent goes up, you can still afford to stay there, but in your case, clearly you were already over your head in rent, so when it went up, BOOM... Had to move out.

That's what happens when you come for people when they don't call for you.

Old 05-01-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
You got priced out so no you CAN'T afford it. You can present all of the irrelevant reasons you want. When you live within your means, you don't get priced out because if you rent goes up, you can still afford to stay there, but in your case, clearly you were already over your head in rent, so when it went up, BOOM... Had to move out.
UMMMMM no....I DID live within my means, I could've afford a few hundred dollars a month rent increase but I didn't want to do it. Simple as that. You don't know my spending or financial situation so you need to stop telling me how I'm spending my money. I have 825 credit for a reason. I never was over my head in rent so take several seats.

Old 05-01-2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:
UMMMMM no....I DID live within my means, I could've afford a few hundred dollars a month rent increase but I didn't want to do it. Simple as that. You don't know my spending or financial situation so you need to stop telling me how I'm spending my money. I have 825 credit for a reason. I never was over my head in rent so take several seats.
LMAO... Oh so you're the guy that keeps bragging about having a high credit score. Anywho, you can't make up your mind. One minute you were priced out and the next you could afford it but didn't want to do it. Where's Airborneguy? Use me for target practice!!

Old 05-01-2018, 03:09 PM

Quote:
LMAO... Oh so you're the guy that keeps bragging about having a high credit score. Anywho, you can't make up your mind. One minute you were priced out and the next you could afford it but didn't want to do it. Where's Airborneguy? Use me for target practice!!
You are being priced out when landlord Price gouging tenants.
I clearly made up my mind and moved.

It's ok if you want to keep debating, I got all day I'm home sick. I feel bad for you, I can private message you some information on self love and therapists to see to boost your self confidence. You have this great life you talk about yet you are always online on a forum trying to cut people down. Theres is help out there for you. You don't have to go through life this way.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
You are being priced out when landlord Price gouging tenants.
I clearly made up my mind and moved.

It's ok if you want to keep debating, I got all day I'm home sick. I feel bad for you, I can private message you some information on self love and therapists to see to boost your self confidence. You have this great life you talk about yet you are always online on a forum trying to cut people down. Theres is help out there for you. You don't have to go through life this way.
LMAO... You cut yourself down pretty well. You don't need any help from me.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:22 PM

965 posts, read 1,114,064 times
WHERE IS THE DAMN PEOPLE'S MOD AT?!?!

Pipe down, children, the both of you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: