Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 11:38 AM

21 posts, read 12,417 times

Advertisements

Judge denies order of protection for school stabbing suspect

Time to revisit such a case, what do you guys think of this case, How do you think it'll end, and what do you guys think of it overall. Personally, i used to feel sorry for the kid, but that has faded. man didn't have better judgement. Its kinda gross of me to say this, but i think he should be found guilty.

Last edited by Femto666; 04-30-2018 at 12:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 11:56 AM

6,680 posts, read 8,235,184 times
Post a working link and more people will read the story to know what happened and then be able to comment

Old 04-30-2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
Post a working link and more people will read the story to know what happened and then be able to comment

Sorry, I didn't know hoe to do it for this forum.

Kind of a newbie to this

Old 04-30-2018, 12:55 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,235,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Femto666 View Post
Sorry, I didn't know hoe to do it for this forum.

Kind of a newbie to this
No worries. Just cut and paste the link in the future.

Old 04-30-2018, 01:08 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,151,256 times
Time to send that kid to the countryside to hide. That family has to move and never come back. He will be a Target in jail/prison.

Old 04-30-2018, 02:30 PM

Both sides are toxic, but Abel supporters are much worse. They fight amongst themselves.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:09 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,816,567 times
Apparently Abel was bullied a lot. Just by the looks of him (holds no weight) he seems like a normal kid and held it in way too long and exploded.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/04/video-...fense-lawyers/

Here's the alleged bully who died in the stabbing who's a gang member and living that "thug life". Well now you're dead.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:45 PM

But the thing is that he never had any previous interactions between the two. He just happened to snap because of the failure of the public school systems

Old 04-30-2018, 08:30 PM

im back.

From what I observed

the 18-year-old was severely bullied since the 6th grade because of his sexuality, the schools did nothing to address the bullying, despite his parents going to the school and complaining as they told him to "man up". Furthermore, there were reports that Cedeno brought knives to the school and hid them in his backpack before. It was also known that he had made a video on snapchat daring the bullies to attack him, making swish motions with the knife he ordered on Amazon.

Honestly, I don't even know why Amazon would deliver that switchblade to NYC. I thought it was illegal for such stuff.

He brought the knife to school and when the accidental throwings of pencils happened. He got triggered and the usual *beef complaints* happened which resulted in a murder and a homicide. Many of the witnesses say it was accidental as the victims tried to apologize to Abel, but it was too late

by the time he went to jail and served time on Rikers Island, he got messed up, crying for his mother. That was also the time that the McCree supporters started attacking Abel verbally, with death threats and beatings, which in turn "triggered" the Abel supporters as they started doing rally's as well as becoming divisive amongst themselves.

When the court cases came, the matt supporters were shocked that their own texts were used against them, despite warnings from various people replying about it.

then when those 2 videos came out, it placed doubts on who was really the aggressor. That was the time i defected and saw the true error of way I was thinking about.

My opinion is that Abel is screwed....mostly

Because he has 2 felonies and a misdemeanor, Even if they were to take out the manslaughter, they would still grab him under that felony assault and misdemeanor. Does it really matter if they were gang members, (known to be false) or not with the stabbing.

Its cedeno who takes the ultimate fall, as his real bullies, are sitting somewhere, laughing.

This wouldnt have happened if Public Schools were more equipped to deal with bullying and have LGBT support for the high schoolers

Old 05-06-2018, 11:03 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,069,384 times
So is there some kind of logic behind Alice's mirror that says an order of protection will prevent someone intent on killing another from doing so?

"I'd like to murder you but I can't because that would violate an order of protection." Puh Leeze.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City