Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 05:21 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,420,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
MS-13 most likely. They are notorious for using machete's, usually to dismember their victims.

Too bad they don't invade the Hampton's where all the limousine liberals live who demanded that they be let into the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Brentwood, LI, is one of the biggest concentrations of MS-13 and a very troubled spot where people disappear off the street. I'm kind of wondering how you wander around the Bronx with machetes. Sorry, NOT watching the video.
The Bronx doesn't have that many Salvadorans, it was probably a Dominican gang
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2018, 06:11 PM

11,195 posts, read 9,035,204 times
RIP. I saw the video. Horrible way to go.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:23 PM

3,857 posts, read 3,129,373 times
That's why I will never live in the Bronx.
If you hear machete fight, it's going to be Dominican or Chinese.

Parents, get your kids out of the bronx!

Old 06-22-2018, 06:25 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,204,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
The only time I think I've ever saw machetes in real life was in the hands of coconut vendors in the West Indies.
Kid showed up in my building with a machete wanting to fight another kid.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:26 PM

12,751 posts, read 8,210,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post

You better never live in Brooklyn either then... Come out with your arm cut off...

Old 06-22-2018, 06:50 PM

1,019 posts, read 1,635,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
You better never live in Brooklyn either then... Come out with your arm cut off...
They must have intended to kill him. You wont make it if you’re slashed in a neck artery with a machete. What did he do? I wonder if there was a father figure at home. I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:50 PM

8,922 posts, read 4,722,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Wasn't there a previous incident involving body parts being found in some park, I think in B'klyn. The victim wasn't Chinese in that case. I think she was Hispanic. I think there was even a thread about it here in CD. In fact, I know there was because I remember Bugsy posted a you tube clip of a song about body parts. (The fact that I only remember that says something about me but I digress...)

Anyway, the point of all this rambling on my part is ...what the blank is going on in NYC?
Body parts, 10 minute shoot outs, guys wielding machetes, a rapper getting shot at in front of the W Hotel,
nasty things happening in the West Village.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:00 PM

3,210 posts, read 4,600,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Wasn't there a previous incident involving body parts being found in some park, I think in B'klyn. The victim wasn't Chinese in that case. I think she was Hispanic. I think there was even a thread about it here in CD. In fact, I know there was because I remember Bugsy posted a you tube clip of a song about body parts. (The fact that I only remember that says something about me but I digress...)

Anyway, the point of all this rambling on my part is ...what the blank is going on in NYC?
Body parts, 10 minute shoot outs, guys wielding machetes, a rapper getting shot at in front of the W Hotel,
nasty things happening in the West Village.
Between the war on cops being waged by certain activist groups and their political enablers and the fact that NY's more leftward political tack is probably signaling out to the country that the welfare city of yore is back so people are migrating here for benefits you have more issues. This isn't to say police brutality isn't an issue, because it is, but the noticeable drawback of the NYPD from visibility has to be playing a role.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:21 PM

1,516 posts, read 1,808,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4k2Qem15e8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7u2yjSj4YM

triad weapon of choice

hope the savages get caught soon and enjoy their life in prison

Old 06-22-2018, 07:40 PM

33,853 posts, read 16,875,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4k2Qem15e8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7u2yjSj4YM

triad weapon of choice

hope the savages get caught soon and enjoy their life in prison
and hopefully karma strikes there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City