Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 08:26 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToUES View Post
I don't know if its everywhere but Chick-Fil-A has one of the most efficient ordering systems in NYC. Probably has to do with how basic their menu is.
Go to mcdonalds, they recently started copying everything CFA has done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2018, 04:55 PM

1,279 posts, read 852,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Go to mcdonalds, they recently started copying everything CFA has done.

Except for the food quality, employees, restaurant decor and cleanliness.

Old 06-30-2018, 10:23 PM

769 posts, read 1,014,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Every Chick-Fil-A stores in NYC have super long waiting lines even longer than Shake Shack. All they sell is chicken sandwich as the main entree. Why are they so damn popular here while places like Wendy's also has a good chicken sandwich doesn't have much fanfare.

CFA isn't new to the area, they've had many branches in NJ for years.
Chik-Fil-A is the best fast food chain in the United States. Both in quality of product and service. No other chain even comes close.

I'm not sure why they waited so long to come to NY.

I once tried to grab food at the one in Hicksville next to Ikea. It's usually at least a half an hour wait there on a Saturday.

DiBlasio only criticized them because he has to signal his false virtues out to make his bosses (Soros) think he is doing his job.

Nobody cares about DiBlasio's opinion fyi..

Old 07-01-2018, 09:27 AM

954 posts, read 939,232 times
“Deblasio doing great despite City data users calling him DeBoob”

Fixed that for you.

Old 07-01-2018, 12:36 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,288,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principle Lewis View Post
“Deblasio doing great despite City data users calling him DeBoob”

Fixed that for you.
lol@Parkchester location.

Anyway people are such fools to buy into Chik-A-Fil-A. Their food is loaded with the same crap that the other chains have.

Old 07-01-2018, 12:49 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post

Anyway people are such fools to buy into Chik-A-Fil-A. Their food is loaded with the same crap that the other chains have.

word.

Old 07-05-2018, 11:47 AM

923 posts, read 665,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppiesandKittens View Post
Except for the food quality, employees, restaurant decor and cleanliness.
haha

Old 07-05-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:

I dont think you have stepped foot in CFA,
Everything they use is fresh

I have no problem saying I go probably 3 times a month at least.I mostly get the CGrilled Chicken Club on a wheat Bun.
310 calories
A Seasonal Chicken Salad at Panera Bread has around 320 calories
Sonic has a grilled Chicken salad that has 480 calories.
Wedys version has 360 calories.
Most of these options are not that bad.
You eat more calories with more fat at some fine dining resturants and you will never hear anyone complain about how fattening it is because the vegetable are locally sourced organic non GMO.
I call foul.
Who goes to a fast food resturant expecting healthiest of food?No one! Everything in moderation.
It taste good and thats what drives most people.Even people who are health conscious but only every now and then

Its just another way turning your nose up to show how smart you think you are for being"conscious" .

Old 07-05-2018, 12:42 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,288,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Proud View Post
I dont think you have stepped foot in CFA,
Everything they use is fresh

I have no problem saying I go probably 3 times a month at least.I mostly get the CGrilled Chicken Club on a wheat Bun.
310 calories
A Seasonal Chicken Salad at Panera Bread has around 320 calories
Sonic has a grilled Chicken salad that has 480 calories.
Wedys version has 360 calories.
Most of these options are not that bad.
You eat more calories with more fat at some fine dining resturants and you will never hear anyone complain about how fattening it is because the vegetable are locally sourced organic non GMO.
I call foul.
Who goes to a fast food resturant expecting healthiest of food?No one! Everything in moderation.
It taste good and thats what drives most people.Even people who are health conscious but only every now and then

Its just another way turning your nose up to show how smart you think you are for being"conscious" .
Oh my a wheat bun. So healthy after you've drunk a large Coca-Cola and downed God knows how many fries and chicken sandwiches. I looked at their food carefully. Their sauces are loaded with the same garbage one with find in McDonald's. Loads of preservatives and other junk. The chicken may not be pumped with as much hormones and so on, but at the end of the day, just because they prepare the food made to order, doesn't make it "fresh". People throw that word around too freely. Fresh in my mind is farm to table, grown without GMOs and not loaded with tons of preservatives and artificial ingredients. Shall we pull up what's actually in Chik-fil-A's food? I've reviewed their food items online out of curiosity and I wasn't impressed with what's in their food. Not in the slightest.

As I've said before, I don't eat fast food often. Most of my food I buy at Whole Foods, which is organic and GMO free and prepared by yours truly. If I want french fries, I'll buy a bag of Alexia organic french fries and bake some in a little olive oil in my oven and season them to taste. Far healthier than the deep fried junk you'd get at Chik-fil-A or elsewhere.

Old 07-05-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Oh my a wheat bun. I looked at their food carefully. Their sauces are loaded with the same garbage one with find in McDonald's. Loads of preservatives and other junk. The chicken may not be pumped with as much hormones and so on, but at the end of the day, just because they prepare the food made to order, doesn't make it "fresh". People throw that word around too freely. Fresh in my mind is farm to table, grown without GMOs and not loaded with tons of preservatives and artificial ingredients. Shall we pull up what's actually in Chik-fil-A's food? I've reviewed their food items online out of curiosity and I wasn't impressed with what's in their food. Not in the slightest.

As I've said before, I don't eat fast food often. Most of my food I buy at Whole Foods, which is organic and GMO free and prepared by yours truly. If I want french fries, I'll buy a bag of Alexia organic french fries and bake some in a little olive oil in my oven and season them to taste. Far healthier than the deep fried junk you'd get at Chik-fil-A or elsewhere.
Notice I said "fast food".Not going to be healthiest option.I also said "grilled". They even have grilled nuggets.
Why in the world would you go to a fast food place expecting healthy???

You said yourself"you dont eat fast food OFTEN".So you do eat it,
You think ALL people who eat at CFA are fat overweight people who go every other day?

Their are plenty of options including grilled wraps,salads and such if you dont want friend.I had my first fried CFA in 3 years a month ago.Just got tired of my usual.
It was fine,
Who eats sauces thinking they are healthy?lol
Alexia fries are the most blandest over priced fries I have eanten.If you want healthy.Sure but taste is averag
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: