U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2018, 08:55 AM

13 posts, read 4,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1903 West farms apt View Post
that is weird ? But i do know the building is done. so i"m just going to wait until they call me, most likely they don"t call people if they were denied only if you were approved, because why would they continue to interview people.
1903 is done since a week before thanksgiving I been there and saw my apartment people already moved in
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 08:57 AM

13 posts, read 4,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mema0917 View Post
I called on Friday and was gave the run around. Then finally a woman told me that they are still interviewing even though clearly they are allowing people to view the apartments. Then she told me that they are CP first and havenít gotten to the rest yet. I donít know what to believe but I feel it is very weird also. Is there anyone who viewed the apartments that are not CP?
Yes I have view the apartment and I am not CP I am coming from a shelter

Old 12-05-2018, 09:01 AM

20 posts, read 5,229 times
Most likely if you don"t get respond you probably didn't get approved. If people have already moved in.

Old 12-05-2018, 09:14 AM

183 posts, read 62,802 times
I saw the apartment and will sign the lease this week. But I am CP. They told me when I went to the interview in august they have first the mobility and visual preference, then city and municipal employees then community board and then general public, so if you are in the general public they might still be processing those applications. Basically, if they haven't denied you, you are still in the running.
If you went for an interview they have to let you know the outcome, either you got approved, denied or wait listed.

Old 12-05-2018, 09:27 AM

OK Makes Sense. I"m General Public its just the waiting game. we the last ones.

Old 12-05-2018, 06:54 PM

9 posts, read 2,194 times
I’m not CP but I am disability and municipal preference. Plus I have met all requirements and I was not found ineligible but still I have not gotten an approval or denial.

Old 12-05-2018, 07:09 PM

9 posts, read 2,194 times
This is my second time having a horrible experience with these housing last time I went for a interview they mixed my information up with someone else’s

Old 12-06-2018, 04:27 PM

46 posts, read 18,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedThatApt View Post
I saw the apartment and will sign the lease this week. But I am CP. They told me when I went to the interview in august they have first the mobility and visual preference, then city and municipal employees then community board and then general public, so if you are in the general public they might still be processing those applications. Basically, if they haven't denied you, you are still in the running.
If you went for an interview they have to let you know the outcome, either you got approved, denied or wait listed.
Did you go over today for the lease signing?

Old 12-06-2018, 04:33 PM

46 posts, read 18,283 times
Just a heads up....If you went through the interview then there is space for you. (PERIOD POINT BLANK) So don't stress. When it comes down to the last few apartments then they will tell you. Which is unlikely. Just follow the process. They are a little behind because of issues not related to applications. Now I am not moving in here but I have a family member that is and I have been over there with her and spoke with the management team. I think people forget that they have hundreds of files to go through. If you did the interview and was not denied in 2 weeks then you are just waiting for them to reach your file.

Old 12-07-2018, 07:49 AM

it makes sense/ people forget they have 152 new Apts/and they have to respond if you were denied accepted or on the waiting list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or