Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 09:26 PM

22 posts, read 28,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherFowler View Post
Just putting in my 2 cents. I went to view an apt there with an applicant(my aunt). She signs her lease 12/5.
Congrats to your aunt my inspection is 12/7 so I should be singing my lease right after
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2018, 11:05 AM

192 posts, read 185,880 times
I went to see an apt but they didn't tell me when to sing the lease, they said they would call

Old 12-03-2018, 12:32 PM

16 posts, read 21,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedThatApt View Post
I went to see an apt but they didn't tell me when to sing the lease, they said they would call
I also got the same response from the guy when I went to view the apartment. Hopefully we get phone calls to sign the lease this week.

Old 12-04-2018, 10:26 AM

45 posts, read 47,745 times
they just send the employment verification form two weeks ? im still waiting

Old 12-04-2018, 03:29 PM

15 posts, read 16,757 times
Hello everyone,

I applied to 1903 west farms and was called for a interview in July. The woman who took my paperwork called me to come in a weeks later to submit additional documents and sign some paperwork. After that I haven’t heard anything back. They did run my credit and verified my employment. I’m totally confused because I haven’t even received a acceptance or denial notice. Has anyone else had this experience? How do I know what’s the status of my application?

Old 12-04-2018, 04:15 PM

22 posts, read 28,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mema0917 View Post
hello everyone,

i applied to 1903 west farms and was called for a interview in july. The woman who took my paperwork called me to come in a weeks later to submit additional documents and sign some paperwork. After that i haven’t heard anything back. They did run my credit and verified my employment. I’m totally confused because i haven’t even received a acceptance or denial notice. Has anyone else had this experience? How do i know what’s the status of my application?

that's weird that you haven't heard anything try calling the management company i saw the apartment a week before thanksgiving

Old 12-04-2018, 05:12 PM

I received my interview in October, and two weeks later my job received an employment verification form. for you to have an interview July you should receive an acceptance or denial letter. that is very weird. what did the management company say?

Old 12-04-2018, 05:14 PM

plus I was never told to come back sign papers I was told to email and I was done.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:22 PM

15 posts, read 16,757 times
I called on Friday and was gave the run around. Then finally a woman told me that they are still interviewing even though clearly they are allowing people to view the apartments. Then she told me that they are CP first and haven’t gotten to the rest yet. I don’t know what to believe but I feel it is very weird also. Is there anyone who viewed the apartments that are not CP?

Old 12-05-2018, 07:41 AM

that is weird ? But i do know the building is done. so i"m just going to wait until they call me, most likely they don"t call people if they were denied only if you were approved, because why would they continue to interview people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery