U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 06:29 AM

7,671 posts, read 4,977,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaxoxoxo19 View Post
Lies most Dominicans love white women even the flat ones and the majority of Dominican women look like men most are average or ugly. They reason why their butts are big is because plastic surgery is cheap in the Dominican republic and they know the best surgeons. ****
LOL. Are you the OP? Were you interested in those ""gang looking men"" having their way with you??

DR doesn't have the best butt surgeons and not all Dominican women have big butts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2019, 08:27 AM

7,857 posts, read 5,980,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaxoxoxo19 View Post
Lies most Dominicans love white women even the flat ones and the majority of Dominican women look like men most are average or ugly. They reason why their butts are big is because plastic surgery is cheap in the Dominican republic and they know the best surgeons. ****
Yeah ok, "Jessica", more like "Timmy" in his parents basement rofl

Old 03-25-2019, 10:30 AM

1,235 posts, read 330,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
LOL. Are you the OP? Were you interested in those ""gang looking men"" having their way with you??

DR doesn't have the best butt surgeons and not all Dominican women have big butts.
People have even died getting butt surgery down there

Old 03-25-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
People have even died getting butt surgery down there
Yes that is a fact. People try to go the cheap route and suffer the consequences. A good amount of people also go down there and live with horrible results.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:07 PM

1,292 posts, read 569,609 times
Quote:
Yes that is a fact. People try to go the cheap route and suffer the consequences. A good amount of people also go down there and live with horrible results.
They've died here too. I remember reading awhile aback about some woman in Queens. That stuff is so gross looking anyway (imo).

Old 03-25-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
They've died here too. I remember reading awhile aback about some woman in Queens. That stuff is so gross looking anyway (imo).
I also remember some lady putting concrete and other substances and injecting a woman with it. Getting butt injections in a hotel room. LOL.

That is the cheapo USA version.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:31 PM

1,235 posts, read 330,521 times
Quote:

It's sad because the women who do that stuff really don't need it.

An American woman died recently getting a nosejob in Mexico, she was really pretty and did not "need' a nosejob at all.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:37 PM

1,292 posts, read 569,609 times
Quote:
I also remember some lady putting concrete and other substances and injecting a woman with it. Getting butt injections in a hotel room. LOL.

That is the cheapo USA version.
Disgusting. K Michele, Niki, KK - all walking around with nasty a**es. K Michele had to have surgery because her health was at risk - she might not even be finished with the surgery.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:11 PM

7,914 posts, read 3,178,045 times
Quote:

LOL... The thicker mulatto ones have big booties though. All natural... No surgery...

Old 03-25-2019, 02:51 PM

140 posts, read 22,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler_nt View Post
My friend and I recently stayed at an Airbnb located in Washington Heights. During the day, the area didnít seem too bad although we did stick out because weíre two white girls from a small town. We took the train to Manhattan and came back at around midnight. We then got lost near our stop and our phones were dead. We kept walking around. There were gang looking guys on every other corner eyeing us up. We then witnessed a huge gun blast on the same street as us and we started to run. It was terrifying because weíre not used to that and we were still lost. We eventually made it back to the apartment. As we were sleeping we kept hearing what sounded like gunshots. We had picked this location because the host said it was very safe. I told him about our experience and he is trying to say it was fireworks. I looked up crime in the area and itís supposed to be one of the safest areas. Iím curious about the crime. My friend and I are wondering if we possibly walked into a different area with higher crime.
sounds like a lot of bull****, and guys standing around in the front of THEIR building is not a gang..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or