U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 01:51 PM

7,592 posts, read 2,714,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
She should spend a year or more in federal prison,and then be deported (she's from the Congo, and I haven't seen anything about her having US citizenship.) Good riddance.
Oh good... They can send her @ss packing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2018, 03:21 PM

1,849 posts, read 1,099,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Yep, she's nuts. Hopefully, she'll get hungry or sleepy and come down.

Oh, and no, ICE should not be abolished. Those who wish for ICE to be abolished should take up an illegal in their home, and pay for their living and healthcare expenses. Otherwise, I - as an American citizen, want the option to live in a country of my choosing. End of story.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/04/woman-...sh-ice-banner/
Amen

Old 07-05-2018, 04:01 PM

161 posts, read 72,511 times
People like her are the worst. I wish mainstream liberalism/progressivism was a tad more logical these days. I love women's rights, uphold Roe v. Wade please, gay rights are the best, we absolutely need greater minority representation in the media, and you know, white privilege is real and we should be aware of it... society is moving in a positive direction....

But this whole "gimme gimme gimme I/we deserve it because I/we are not privileged whiteys, so you have to give us all your stuff and give us citizenship (feck those losers waiting for years) and let us live on your welfare services and make it easier for us to get into your best schools without the same amount of capability or effort... 'cause we're poor brown/black!"

if they truly cared they would address the root cause of the problems which involves a lot of self-reflection and even going to developing countries and seeing what type of aid they can provide (as a relatively privileged westerner).

christ.... they are literally pissing on MLK's dream.

Old 07-05-2018, 04:04 PM

7,592 posts, read 2,714,527 times
At least there's some realism is on this forum. So many here in NYC claim that they're so liberal. I don't buy it.

Old 07-05-2018, 04:09 PM

161 posts, read 72,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
At least there's some realism is on this forum. So many here in NYC claim that they're so liberal. I don't buy it.
I know a number of gay/lesbians, racial minorities and immigrants who are very moderate. I wouldn't say moderate though, more just realistic. When you have two sides with extreme beliefs, often the answer lies comfortably in the middle. Nowadays though they tend to be hush hush about it because, at least in certain circles, being even remotely moderate (not even conservative) will have people suspecting you of thoughtcrime

Old 07-05-2018, 04:13 PM

367 posts, read 147,444 times
Soros money runs deep, so deep.

Old 07-05-2018, 07:00 PM

7,154 posts, read 5,519,855 times
She was just listening to the voices and trying to resist the statue of liberty from walking through the harbor and stepping on her imaginary friend

Seriously though, isn't the statue federal property, pretty sure that's a big time felony and the Trump people are going to make sure they make an example out of her

Old 07-06-2018, 12:11 AM

1,124 posts, read 1,230,830 times
Another liberal who has to ruin it for everyone. Send this animal back to her cesspool dump,of a nation

Old 07-06-2018, 05:13 AM
Status: "In a Mayberry Town in the Mitten..." (set 19 days ago)

4,087 posts, read 6,991,450 times
Just read in my local paper today that the Dems are lining up behind the "abolish ICE" radicals. They are digging their own grave if they do this, even liberals see the danger in that. Besides having much more serious repercussions such as compromised public safety, the worker bee taxpayer crowd (us) can plan on working until we are 85 to pay for all these sponges if ICE is ever abolished.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:58 AM

23,269 posts, read 16,114,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
People like her are the worst. I wish mainstream liberalism/progressivism was a tad more logical these days. I love women's rights, uphold Roe v. Wade please, gay rights are the best, we absolutely need greater minority representation in the media, and you know, white privilege is real and we should be aware of it... society is moving in a positive direction....

But this whole "gimme gimme gimme I/we deserve it because I/we are not privileged whiteys, so you have to give us all your stuff and give us citizenship (feck those losers waiting for years) and let us live on your welfare services and make it easier for us to get into your best schools without the same amount of capability or effort... 'cause we're poor brown/black!"

if they truly cared they would address the root cause of the problems which involves a lot of self-reflection and even going to developing countries and seeing what type of aid they can provide (as a relatively privileged westerner).

christ.... they are literally pissing on MLK's dream.
These people generally aren't the types to travel. It's a lot easier to run one's mouth than it is to actually do something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City