Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 07:51 PM

6,203 posts, read 3,546,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyer23 View Post
remind me of the below incident in 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafui_hety0
omg!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2018, 08:19 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times
Some of these savages just need to be shot....oh I forgot, this is the NYC forum...never mind....

Last edited by Above Average Bear; 07-08-2018 at 08:34 PM..

Old 07-09-2018, 07:24 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Default Peddler cracks open man skull with a pipe in the 2 train.

Please note that this incident did not happen in the Bronx or Brooklyn. So far it looks like it's going to be a summer of hell with those Dominican gangs stabbing people BBQ shootouts and now this.

https://youtu.be/GPKWZyQT1qY

Old 07-09-2018, 07:38 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
There is a thread on this topic, homie!

Man Whacked In Head/Face With Metal Pipe On #2 Train

Mods, please merge threads. HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Old 07-09-2018, 07:39 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Some of these savages just need to be shot....oh I forgot, this is the NYC forum...never mind....
come on now... he probably has a mental illness...

Old 07-09-2018, 08:30 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleasach View Post
People have to learn, no matter how old they are and how hard it is, to not get involved in altercations on the subway. If someone is acting crazy and you feel as though you want to confront them, wait for the next stop, get off the train, and go into another car. There is just too much of a chance that the person will flip and seriously injure you over nothing. Even saying something in a nice way can get you beaten to a pulp. I'm not suggesting it's right but seriously, people have to stop confronting people on the train.

I did not watch that video so I don't know what was said. i'm still traumatized over the Junior video.
Right. You don't always have to speak your mind, especially to crazy people.

And 59 is what is considered elderly now?

Old 07-09-2018, 09:12 AM

1,339 posts, read 1,684,525 times
Who said the man was even arguing? Sometimes crazy people PICK fights. For all we know the 59 year old was trying to mind his own business.

Old 07-09-2018, 12:35 PM

174 posts, read 187,843 times
Quote:
People have to learn, no matter how old they are and how hard it is, to not get involved in altercations on the subway. If someone is acting crazy and you feel as though you want to confront them, wait for the next stop, get off the train, and go into another car. There is just too much of a chance that the person will flip and seriously injure you over nothing. Even saying something in a nice way can get you beaten to a pulp. I'm not suggesting it's right but seriously, people have to stop confronting people on the train.

I did not watch that video so I don't know what was said. i'm still traumatized over the Junior video.
THISSSSS

I don't know what happened in this particular case, but I see it all the time. People on the train arguing with "unruly" riders. It's dumb. If these people are already enough of sociopaths to do whatever it is that they're doing on the train, talking to them about it isn't going to solve anything. The BEST possible outcome is for them to not give a **** about you, and continue their behavior. More likely is for them to take irrational offense, and escalate more bull****. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to reason with them.

Old 07-09-2018, 12:53 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,766,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TizOnly1 View Post
THISSSSS

I don't know what happened in this particular case, but I see it all the time. People on the train arguing with "unruly" riders. It's dumb.
Reminds me of another incident where a man was arguing with a mentally unstable person on the 49th Street station on the N line and the the unstable guy threw him onto the tracks. It made the news because someone took a picture of the guy who got thrown onto the tracks helplessly watching the approaching N train coming straight at him.

It's not worth it. Just move on.

Old 07-09-2018, 05:09 PM

3,210 posts, read 4,613,160 times
Quote:

I agree with you, but by the same point of time when does it end? This is why broken windows came into being, because people become more and more emboldened to do increasingly brazen things which eventually leads to just straight up crime. We don't even really know if the older gentleman even said anything, this guy could have just been a junkie who snapped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City