U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 07-18-2018, 05:57 PM
 
4 posts, read 2,117 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Hey so this is my first interview ever with housing after trying for the past 4 years. The email i got didn't state a specific address to where the interview was. Anyone can point me to the right address ?

Also, what should i expect? i am the only household member, i have all the documents that pertain to me, just want a few pointers if any so it can be a smooth process.

Thanks in advance!!
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-18-2018, 06:19 PM
 
33 posts, read 10,536 times
Reputation: 17
Default Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1x View Post
Hey so this is my first interview ever with housing after trying for the past 4 years. The email i got didn't state a specific address to where the interview was. Anyone can point me to the right address ?

Also, what should i expect? i am the only household member, i have all the documents that pertain to me, just want a few pointers if any so it can be a smooth process.

Thanks in advance!!

I have done 2 interviews but neither were for Breaking Ground. They will have you sign, date, and hand over documents. There was nothing formal about the interview. Both of mine were very different. While 1 told me what time frame to expect a call back and the process; the other was like squeezing blood from a stone. I wish you luck.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2018, 06:27 PM
 
138 posts, read 68,276 times
Reputation: 24
505 8th ave . Should be on the attachment they send you
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2018, 06:32 PM
 
138 posts, read 68,276 times
Reputation: 24
Actually it’s 330 w 42nd st. Sorry.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2018, 06:48 PM
 
4 posts, read 2,117 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatias1216 View Post
Actually itís 330 w 42nd st. Sorry.
the address under their header is 255 W 43rd Street , wasn't sure if that was it. ill try your address first since its all in the same area.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2018, 06:49 PM
 
4 posts, read 2,117 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherFowler View Post
I have done 2 interviews but neither were for Breaking Ground. They will have you sign, date, and hand over documents. There was nothing formal about the interview. Both of mine were very different. While 1 told me what time frame to expect a call back and the process; the other was like squeezing blood from a stone. I wish you luck.
that sucks. hopefully you get something out of either or; thank you for the wishes!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2018, 07:39 PM
 
138 posts, read 68,276 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1x View Post
the address under their header is 255 W 43rd Street , wasn't sure if that was it. ill try your address first since its all in the same area.
They might have various offices. I just checked the address on mine and it says 330 w 42nd on the 14th floor. Good luck on your interview! Which developement is it for if you donít mind me asking?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2018, 07:59 PM
 
4 posts, read 2,117 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatias1216 View Post
They might have various offices. I just checked the address on mine and it says 330 w 42nd on the 14th floor. Good luck on your interview! Which developement is it for if you donít mind me asking?
Thank you!

This is for the Webster Residence in the Bronx. pretty good amenities, i wouldn't mind leaving a $1100 studio for a $675 one haha.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2018, 10:04 PM
 
138 posts, read 68,276 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1x View Post
Thank you!

This is for the Webster Residence in the Bronx. pretty good amenities, i wouldn't mind leaving a $1100 studio for a $675 one haha.
I know I wouldnít lol
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2018, 02:52 PM
 
33 posts, read 10,536 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1x View Post
Hey so this is my first interview ever with housing after trying for the past 4 years. The email i got didn't state a specific address to where the interview was. Anyone can point me to the right address ?

Also, what should i expect? i am the only household member, i have all the documents that pertain to me, just want a few pointers if any so it can be a smooth process.

Thanks in advance!!

You can just call the same # you called to make the appointment and ask them.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top