U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 11:42 PM

18,279 posts, read 11,673,706 times

Advertisements

So we're heading downtown last night; waiting at the 81st Street 8th Ave subway for the "C" downtown.

Platform is hot and humid as heck, but whatever.

Onto the platform comes this young chick with her friends from the museum entrance. White, not thin, but not fat; wearing a white T-shirt without a bra!

She had to be a full "B" or maybe even a "C" cup and it was nipples to the wind.

Because of the heat and tightness of her top it was something like her breasts had been spray painted covered than actual clothing. You could see *everything*.

Older women's jaws dropped. Younger were just like "WTF"? Chick didn't care nor was paying any mind.

One of my friends whispers "wait until she gets onto the train..."

Train arrives and everyone gets on; and at once all guys eyes were glued to this chicks breasts. Guy's couldn't help themselves. The show got better because the AC was cranked up so the car was like a frozen food section.

Old 07-24-2018, 05:11 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,106,579 times
Was she blonde, red headed, tall, short, shapely, curvy. MR Ryu needs the additional information.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:41 AM

6,830 posts, read 4,432,081 times
That sounds like a nice trip!

I remember a similar train trip. The A train on the weekend. It was going local from 59th to 125thst.

There was this pretty black girl with some bazookas. Natural, firm and perky. She had a low cut blouse and all the guys were checking her out. She pretended to fall asleep which was great since all the dudes on the train were just mesmerized by those caramel tiddays.

The answer to world peace...Tiddays!

Back to your chick...

Did she have eraser size nips?

LOL. i seen a couple of those girls in the downtown area.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:53 AM

3,337 posts, read 3,128,323 times
Was I the only one who thought that Ryu was a chick who was a fanatic in the nipple competition business? The "Mr" totally proved me wrong today...

Old 07-24-2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Was I the only one who thought that Ryu was a chick who was a fanatic in the nipple competition business? The "Mr" totally proved me wrong today...
My name was always Mr.Ryu. Also, Ryu is a street fighter character.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:39 AM

376 posts, read 181,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Also, Ryu is a street fighter character.
I previously figured you had to be a player/fan of one or the other, lol.

I used to main Akuma

Old 07-24-2018, 08:02 AM

7,557 posts, read 2,695,466 times
Quote:
My name was always Mr.Ryu. Also, Ryu is a street fighter character.
Arcade man and nipple lover... The arcade places back in the days... Seems so long ago, but not really.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
I previously figured you had to be a player/fan of one or the other, lol.

I used to main Akuma
Ryu was my favorite street fighter. Hadoken!

I enjoyed the Street Fighter Anime.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:15 AM

18,279 posts, read 11,673,706 times
Quote:
That sounds like a nice trip!

I remember a similar train trip. The A train on the weekend. It was going local from 59th to 125thst.

There was this pretty black girl with some bazookas. Natural, firm and perky. She had a low cut blouse and all the guys were checking her out. She pretended to fall asleep which was great since all the dudes on the train were just mesmerized by those caramel tiddays.

The answer to world peace...Tiddays!

Back to your chick...

Did she have eraser size nips?

LOL. i seen a couple of those girls in the downtown area.

We're talking silver dollar size here pal. *LOL*

Think they were Israeli (group was a guy and two girls), as sounded like were speaking Hebrew.

Still cannot believe any self respecting female would go out in public like that; especially here in NYC on the subway and all.

Apparently the "natural" look has made a comeback.

Remember it from the 1970's when girls ran around in halter and tube tops without bras.

But still there are limits.

Saw a young woman crossing Madison Avenue a week ago in tight jeans and a halter top but no bra. However the top was black and she was nearly flat chested, so it was less obvious.

Unlike Jane Russell from last night who was a full figured gal.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
We're talking silver dollar size here pal. *LOL*

Think they were Israeli (group was a guy and two girls), as sounded like were speaking Hebrew.

Still cannot believe any self respecting female would go out in public like that; especially here in NYC on the subway and all.

Apparently the "natural" look has made a comeback.

Remember it from the 1970's when girls ran around in halter and tube tops without bras.

But still there are limits.

Saw a young woman crossing Madison Avenue a week ago in tight jeans and a halter top but no bra. However the top was black and she was nearly flat chested, so it was less obvious.

Unlike Jane Russell from last night who was a full figured gal.
Ladies compete on who can be the most provocative. She was getting dirty looks but those ladies were probably like if i had her body i would do the same...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or