Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 05:57 PM

20 posts, read 32,316 times

Advertisements

I took a tour of this place and it's small as hell. They chopped up with apts so sell as condos. I see them sitting on the market a long time cuz who in their right mind will drop that kinda loot to live among like dem junkies. I hate that 149th Street Hub area with all dem methodone looking folks up early in the morning lining up at the clinics for their fix. Are the streets in that area are filthy. Why is it so dirty and nasty over there I'll never know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2008, 09:26 AM

2,978 posts, read 3,990,697 times
Umm..something tells me that you are not their target either way. In addition, the area is not anywhere near the Hub area..it is in fact in Hunts point (Longwood to be exact), however it does border Mott Haven.

I don't think you visited the right development, as there are no junkies walking around...and if you feel it is dirty and nasty over there..then you must be living in Riverdale, or something similar I presume? I think the place is poor quality, and the price is much too high, nonetheless, I suspect the condos were not meant for you. They are worth taking a look at nonetheless....if you think those are expensive..I suggest you stay in your momma's house cuz there isn't anything cheaper anywhere in this city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City