Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 03:10 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,044,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamernyc View Post
I’m invested in the answer why are revitalizing old threads. Not the actual story.
Of course its the actual story...(you from NY)?

"In late September, the New York City medical examiner ruled that Szabo’s death was the result of a homicide, listing the official cause of death as ‘blunt impact injury of the head with brain injury."

What's not interesting about some guy who gets out of his car at 3:30 am, kills an innocent man, gets back in his car, drives off and is NOT EVEN CHARGED with Murder!

What's fascinating is Victim is White and Perp is Black !

...crime took place in the ULTRA-LIBERAL STATE OF NEW YORK!

???

Last edited by Balkins; 10-21-2019 at 03:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2019, 03:52 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,816,567 times
I don't have any remorse for either of them. One lost his life because he couldn't handle his alcohol and was a being an *******, another couldn't handle his anger and is now a murderer.

And yes, it's absolutely disgusting that Jamill Jones stopped his car, backed up, then chased the guy down. Watching the video showed me he had plenty of time to leave the situation. Savage. Just keep it moving.

Old 10-21-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
I don't have any remorse for either of them. One lost his life because he couldn't handle his alcohol and was a being an *******, another couldn't handle his anger and is now a murderer.

And yes, it's absolutely disgusting that Jamill Jones stopped his car, backed up, then chased the guy down. Watching the video showed me he had plenty of time to leave the situation. Savage. Just keep it moving.

Jones is a *******, but NOT THE BIGGEST A.HO*E in this case.

1. Who is the prosecutor?
  2. what is he thinking?
  3. Is he thinking?
  4. how much evidence do you need to charge with?
What a Freggin Disgace !

*this moron calls himself a prosecutor???

This is the Queens County DA office.

Old 10-21-2019, 05:56 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,597,419 times
You can't kill people just for being annoying, it has to be self defense

Old 10-21-2019, 06:41 PM

804 posts, read 545,277 times
You know what I love sports and all but seriously this guy is a joke

Jamill Jones just proves their is absolutely no way saving black people. No way at all. Not in a million years.

He is going to get locked up for life with parole. You can not talk your way out of this at all.

He was looking for a cab. He probably yelled at the Jamill or said something and then he want to attack him. Spit on his glass?

Jail just send the biological, stereotypical, black guy to jail. There is no way saving any black person. Especially black men at all from self-extinction. Just keep a couple around to manufacture women and that is it. I do not want to say that but that is what it looks like on paper.

You are an professional athlete coach and your going to stalk a stranger at night like Patt Baitman from "American Psycho". You make over $100,000 or more and you are going attack a random stranger for tapping your glass of your car.

I know a guy who chased down a driver and took his key out of the ignition but this guy went beyond that just deck somebody who is literally incapacitated.

Old 10-21-2019, 07:02 PM

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
Quote:
Jamill Jones just proves their is absolutely no way saving black people. No way at all. Not in a million years.

He is going to get locked up for life with parole. You can not talk your way out of this at all.

He was looking for a cab. He probably yelled at the Jamill or said something and then he want to attack him. Spit on his glass?

Jail just send the biological, stereotypical, black guy to jail. There is no way saving any black person. Especially black men at all from self-extinction. Just keep a couple around to manufacture women and that is it. I do not want to say that but that is what it looks like on paper.

You are an professional athlete coach and your going to stalk a stranger at night like Patt Baitman from "American Psycho". You make over $100,000 or more and you are going attack a random stranger for tapping your glass of your car.

I know a guy who chased down a driver and took his key out of the ignition but this guy went beyond that just deck somebody who is literally incapacitated.

But we all 'Know this!'
  • The amazing part is 'HE'S ONLY BEING CHARGED WITH MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT!'
  • He gets out of his car (in the middle of the night mind you), its 4am, and looks for some drunk guy who 'tapped on his car...looking for his UBER DRIVER!'
  • Toughguy, pulls around, double parks his car, gets out and pursues the guy in a rage, finds the drunk guy, and SUCKER PUNCHES him!
  • The guy hits the ground, his head whip-lashed onto the concrete pavement causing a concussion, and later dies that night. He's 34 yrs old.
  • Coach gets back into his SUV and drives away
  • The only reason he turned himself in, is because VIDEO captured his image and lic.plate.
What prosecutor is going to IGNORE these FACTS ???

Tell us 'WHY' the prosecutor is not charging this Clown with Murder???

Tell us that, and we'll send you a gift certificate to NYPD pizza for their fabulous Stromboli with dipping sauce !

???

Old 10-21-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
What are you talking about. He wasn't a street thug.
No...he's Mother Theresa's protege handing out Tracks in the middle of night in NYC!
LOL...(how old are you)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
Man who threw the punch is too cute to go to jail...Lets hope for his sake there is more to this story.
And there's more from this one. Yep,...i guess 'your man' Denzel Washington would be given a pass if he did this?

Fawning over Black men...LOL !

YOU were on the OJ jury too...weren't you?

Old 10-21-2019, 08:07 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,816,567 times
Quote:

There are certain demographics ( based on statistics ) that you should probably not bang on their car windows at 3:30am in NYC. The idiot got what he deserved as cringe as it makes me to write that. It's not about race.

This incident reminds me of this video, 7 drunk cowards verse a sober real one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C07hiGM_cHw

Old 10-22-2019, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
There are certain demographics ( based on statistics ) that you should probably not bang on their car windows at 3:30am in NYC. The idiot got what he deserved as cringe as it makes me to write that. It's not about race.

This incident reminds me of this video, 7 drunk cowards verse a sober real one
  • You're comparing a gang of 'jerk-offs' to a guy who just left his sisters wedding party ???
  • LOL...yeah, good work man!
Based on your logic, everyone walking the streets at 3 am deserves to get killed. Who else is out at 3am looking for a UBER DRIVER???

Taking your logic a step further, we need to charge the bar-keeper with gross negligence BECAUSE he sold the victim several drinks and he 'should have KNOWN' the victim would find trouble on the street at 3am in NYC!

LOL...

(nice video BTW). The victim in this story WAS ALSO Jumping on cars with a gang of drunks.
  • (oh wait,..eh, no he wasn''t).
I'm guessing your mentality is Germaine to NYC?

In Florida, we don't let ppl get away with this S**t (NOT when there's video showing the perp red-handed). Guilty or not, they are brought before a jury. If they get away there,...oh well. If not, they get prison.

We build jails in Florida! (don't know what you guys are doing in NY)?

Old 10-22-2019, 06:07 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
At the end of the day, both men were on the wrong. One more than the other.

The victim: You shouldn't be drinking until the point that you are incoherent. No one wants to be a babysitter or be bothered by a drunk. He put himself in a bad position and paid a price.

The criminal: Not sure why he allowed a drunk to get under his skin so easily. You are inside the safety of a car. Drive away. He should face jail time for his act and he followed him, got out the car and knocked him out. He was in no danger; he sought danger. Now his career is over, a good amount of his finance will be used on lawyers, and getting a new job might become difficult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City