Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:24 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,042,151 times

Advertisements

That guy was *****. I feel for what happened but only an asian would run away from a 13 year old black kid punching you in the face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2008, 11:03 PM

877 posts, read 2,767,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
Yeah....its around there. Its located 155th in Harlem.....right by the river. The field of vision is 155th-159th and the Polo Grounds are three HUGEEEEEEEE projects. They look very majestic and awe-inspirng. Right next to it you have like 7 smaller housing projects.

Polo Grounds = King of the projects
Wow, all these years and I never knew that the Polo Grounds were considered projects. I thought they were the same as Ebbet's Field. Live and learn. They are magnificent though. Everytime I have to go over there they seem to be a complex unto themselves.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:22 AM

415 posts, read 1,394,845 times
Only one kid was charged but their were many chasing after the guy.
RIP to the guy.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:55 AM

2,806 posts, read 16,365,289 times
That may be true, but on the flip side, only some ghetto kid would punch a random guy in the face for no reason.

The guy came from China where people don't expect others to just randomly attack them for no reason. I think I prefer that system over the one we currently seem to have.

Quote:
That guy was *****. I feel for what happened but only an asian would run away from a 13 year old black kid punching you in the face.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:23 AM

I read in the paper that he did fight back. But then he tried to escape and that is when he ran into traffic. The sad part is that the kid probably wont get charged because of his age.

It doesn't help that he was black. I doubt that a 13 year old white/asian and even hispanic kid would do that. That kid should get beat up for being stupid. He's a ****ing little kid, who the **** is he to try to rob someone. POS kid I would have beat him to death.

It all goes back to his parents. They obviously have no idea on how to race a kid.

Just sickening

Old 04-07-2008, 07:30 AM

1,278 posts, read 4,098,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mead View Post
That may be true, but on the flip side, only some ghetto kid would punch a random guy in the face for no reason.

The guy came from China where people don't expect others to just randomly attack them for no reason. I think I prefer that system over the one we currently seem to have.
What system are you talking about? You prefer a CPC run country vs what we have here?

I bet the kid or kids probably didn't look 13 or act 13. Some of the kids here act like ghetto thugs b/c they think its cool I guess. They have aged well beyond there years and it is really sad.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:33 AM

307 posts, read 2,507,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc View Post
one more thing i want to add....i always carry a small knife with me. if the same sh*t ever happen to me...i'll make sure i take at least one of those punk ass black kid with me...if u know what i mean.

I'm sorry but where in the article does it say that the kids were black? May be I'm wrong if not please quote!

Old 04-07-2008, 07:35 AM

307 posts, read 2,507,555 times
Quote:
I read in the paper that he did fight back. But then he tried to escape and that is when he ran into traffic. The sad part is that the kid probably wont get charged because of his age.

It doesn't help that he was black. I doubt that a 13 year old white/asian and even hispanic kid would do that. That kid should get beat up for being stupid. He's a ****ing little kid, who the **** is he to try to rob someone. POS kid I would have beat him to death.

It all goes back to his parents. They obviously have no idea on how to race a kid.

Just sickening

First of all the Kid is 15. And 2nd I don't think it got anything to do with their backround.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZy View Post
First of all the Kid is 15. And 2nd I don't think it got anything to do with their backround.
Umm a 13 year old was charged, what are you talking about?

And it has EVERYTHING to do with background. You think if he was raised somewhere other than the Grant Houses that he would be punching people in the face?

Old 04-07-2008, 07:54 AM

2,978 posts, read 4,000,933 times
I know plenty of people who fight in the street and live far from housing projects...quite priveledged actually...they tend to do whatever they like as they don't suffer the same repercussions as kids from the streets/projects.

The whole situation however, is quit sad however what occured is tragic for the young Asian, the kid, and the city. There are no winners here...only losers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City