U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 04:18 PM

200 posts, read 241,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello40Kitty View Post
Hey everyone! First time Iím posting but, I read the threads quite often and I find it very useful. Just wanted to add my 2 cents regarding the 222 44th st lottery. Last week I was contacted for an interview. First time EVER! Super excited but also aware not to give my hopes up. Anyway, I submitted everything, with the exception of blood samples and my soul, to breaking ground. I suppose itís a waiting game now...ugh. A bit worried about my credit situation tho. Apparently theyíre not supposed to go solely on credit score alone. I have supporting docs to confirm that Iíve paid my debt and also in 2 debt repayment plans. So Iím handling my debt and can prove Iím responsible. Anyone have any insite as to what might happen next?

Hey !
Are you part of a preference group? (Community Board, municipal employee etc?)

Breaking ground will now begin verifying your information (employment, residency, credit etc ..) and you should be hearing back with them either asking for more documents, approval or rejection.
That can be in a week from now or in 1-2 months.... they can be super slow!

As long as you're on time with your credit payments and debt to income isn't too high , you should be fine !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2019, 07:57 PM

1 posts, read 964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello40Kitty View Post
Hey everyone! First time I’m posting but, I read the threads quite often and I find it very useful. Just wanted to add my 2 cents regarding the 222 44th st lottery. Last week I was contacted for an interview. First time EVER! Super excited but also aware not to give my hopes up. Anyway, I submitted everything, with the exception of blood samples and my soul, to breaking ground. I suppose it’s a waiting game now...ugh. A bit worried about my credit situation tho. Apparently they’re not supposed to go solely on credit score alone. I have supporting docs to confirm that I’ve paid my debt and also in 2 debt repayment plans. So I’m handling my debt and can prove I’m responsible. Anyone have any insite as to what might happen next?
Hey what was your Log number ???😊

Old 01-23-2019, 09:11 PM

72 posts, read 36,600 times
my log number is 15,XXX...

Old 01-23-2019, 10:16 PM

72 posts, read 36,600 times
i hate the way they construct the kitchens...theyre basically plopped against the wall...no kitchen islands especially in a luxury building like this is a huge annoyance to me...but who am i to complain?

Old 01-24-2019, 09:48 AM

200 posts, read 241,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabi1 View Post
i hate the way they construct the kitchens...theyre basically plopped against the wall...no kitchen islands especially in a luxury building like this is a huge annoyance to me...but who am i to complain?
Have you been contacted for an interview yet ?

Old 01-28-2019, 09:19 PM

8 posts, read 1,837 times
My log number is low 1000’s. I have both community and municipal preferences. ����

Old 01-29-2019, 11:34 PM

1 posts, read 485 times
What is your log # for this building? Mine is fairly low, but I still havenít been contacted for an interview.

Old 01-30-2019, 07:09 AM

1,840 posts, read 1,850,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esolross View Post
What is your log # for this building? Mine is fairly low, but I still havenít been contacted for an interview.
Are you in a preference group? If not, you have to wait until all those folks are processed.

Old 02-02-2019, 06:38 PM

34 posts, read 25,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esolross View Post
Hi,

What is ur log # ?

Old 02-02-2019, 06:41 PM

34 posts, read 25,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn13 View Post
Still hoping but I'm afraid by the time I get called in (if I get called in) I will no longer qualify based on income. I'm trying to stay positive though. Hope you're hanging in there too.
Hey Lynn13,

I see that they have started contacted the CB preference.
Hopefully they will get to us soon.
Do you have any news ?

Best of luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City