Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 03:02 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,261,229 times

Advertisements

Well this got ugly fast.
I’m not sure where the anti woman and gay came from or what it has to do with Playboy. Especially when the company has no problem still to this day finding beautiful women for the magazine, parties and clubs. The big bunny or black bunny I forget the name of the private plane still employs beautiful flight attendants. None of whom are male.

It is a very generic statement to say there are no feminine women left. Especially in NYC during fashion week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 04:38 PM

1,121 posts, read 591,353 times
The girls in the photos in the online article do not smile so they instantly do not make the cut. I'd send them back to Ohio or California and replace them will women from more feminine countries.

-- The thing today is that less men are willing to be total co-dependent clown-men who throw their money at women who are likely making more money than Wall Street brokers and CEO's in this city. Men who give free gifts to these women are total stooges who bend over backwards for women thinking it will win their hearts or something. Any girl working at some Playboy club in Manhattan is going to be given more gifts and freebies than most men could ever imagine.

Just look in the title of the article it mentions the MeToo violence which so prevalent in the City right at this very moment.

In my opinion, the club will do poorly unless their business pivots away from the traditional sort of Playboy club. The concept of bringing a Playboy love club to the city is great but these MeToo women are predators, so Playboy is making a tough business move if you ask me. Men who have enough money to smooz with these babes should just avoid that club and hire professional services that charge a premium to protect the men from MeToo allegations.

So sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City