Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2018, 01:01 PM

37 posts, read 57,731 times

Advertisements

I graduated from John Jay in 2015 and had one of these professors

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....legations/amp/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 01:22 PM

11,197 posts, read 9,061,793 times
I just got hit with a #Metoo allegation.

I am going to fight it. Sorry ladies but staring at your chest is not a crime. Men have chest. Your chest is not special and if i want to stare at it i have a right to do so.

#Men'srightWehavetofightback!

Old 09-11-2018, 01:27 PM

37 posts, read 57,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post

I am going to fight it. Sorry ladies but staring at your chest is not a crime. Men have chest. Your chest is not special and if i want to stare at it i have a right to do so.

No, you don't

Old 09-11-2018, 02:05 PM

5,077 posts, read 4,942,356 times
Quote:

So you admitted that you STAREd at a stranger's chest, or the hanging pairs on the chest, right? I don't think that is acceptable practice. That's a clear sign of harassment. Imagine a dude like NYritedude staring at your gxxxx...how would it make you feel? Time to grow out of your obsession with tidays before you get into bigger trouble, Mr Ryu...

Old 09-11-2018, 03:01 PM

11,197 posts, read 9,061,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
So you admitted that you STAREd at a stranger's chest, or the hanging pairs on the chest, right? I don't think that is acceptable practice. That's a clear sign of harassment. Imagine a dude like NYritedude staring at your gxxxx...how would it make you feel? Time to grow out of your obsession with tidays before you get into bigger trouble, Mr Ryu...
Looking at a nice pair of tiddays easing my anxiety and depression so it's not like I want to stare at tiddays but i have to stare at tiddays for my health.

Old 09-11-2018, 03:43 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,012,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melisholla View Post
I graduated from John Jay in 2015 and had one of these professors

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....legations/amp/
My Alma Mater. This is not good. last year John Jay college was hit by a professor that made an offensive statement on twitter about cops being dead. The culture war is ravishing through colleges like a firestorm from hell. Staring at chest and booty. Some guys cant help it. While I'm reading this. All men at the office have to sign sexual harassment agreements including I. Oh well.

Old 09-11-2018, 03:52 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,012,896 times
Quote:
Looking at a nice pair of tiddays easing my anxiety and depression so it's not like I want to stare at tiddays but i have to stare at tiddays for my health.
I have to agree. At John Jay College. Most of the women that go there are aspiring to be future Social Justice Warriors. Some of the women that go there are pretty hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: